Chapter 1

"I heard Dad got a new hostage back in the basement."
Your step-brother Noen said.

Basement. Calling it just a "basement" would be an understatement. More like an underground facility which is practically bigger than our whole house which is undeniably quite large. All what happens in the facility is more than illegal so you prefer not going there.

"And why would I care?"
You replied, munching on your carrot.

"The hostage is a guy."

Guy.
That made you stop breathing. Whenever your Dad kidnaps someone, its always been a girl or a woman. People give a lot of money to get their women back or their sugar daddies will sure give all their savings to have them back. But this time, why a guy?

Is he that valuable?

"Oh wow, now that's something I didn't expect."

"And there's more..."
He said.

"Continue.."

"He's from South Ko-"

You spit out your carrot, "SOUTH KOREA-"

"Yes."

"Okay now that's what I need to check out." You say as you get up, "Please?"
You showed him your puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine." He drags himself out of the couch.

•••

He puts his thumb on the scanner and the door of the facility opens, you saw the room with the two way mirror wall. You sat there and saw what was on the other side.

A guy, with silver-dyed hair, all messy Ofcourse, sitting on his knees, legs tied together, wrists tied at the back and his mouth and eyes covered.

All you could see was his body, hair and nose.

His nose.
You know that nose.
You know it too well.

He was tied up, his eyes and mouth were covered but you can always recognize that small nose you wanted to boop so much.

You couldn't make impossible assumptions too soon, you were just too high on carrots at the moment.

"I can handle this on my own, I know my way back." You say and motion your brother to exit the room.

He left without hesitation.

You divert your gaze back to the hot korean and then noticed his lean figure.

How long has he been here?
Has he eaten?

This is the reason why you're not involved in any of these shit. You're too concerned and soft to kidnap someone or threaten.

You felt as if you knew the guy behind these glass walls.

You checked whether anyone was there, no one. Just you two.

Good.

You enter the pass code and got in the room with the hostage.

You could hear his sharp and hard breathing.

"Its okay... I won't hurt you."
You whisper.

He backed away from your voice, you felt bad.

You slowly moved towards him and you kneeled down towards his figure.

"What have they done to you..."
You saw bruises on his forehead and his leg.

"Does it hurt?" You ask.

He nods.

You tried to inspect his wounds but he wouldn't let you. So you slowly took his blindfold off, so he could see that it was you.

A 17 year old high school girl who wouldn't dare hurt a fly.

His eyes softened.

But yours darken.

His eyes...
You've seen those big doe eyes.
You've seen them almost everyday.

"I'm going to do something, but promise me to not make a sound, okay?" You ask.

He nods.

You remove the tape from his mouth slowly, revealing his plump pink lips shivering.

You jump backwards, away from him. A yelp escaping your throat.

"P-Park Jimin...."