Chapter 6

"No, no, no, no, Y/N!"
He called.

Your eyes shut, Jimin felt the blood in his hands from touching your back.

"What have I done..." Noen dropped the gun and rushed out to get help.

Jimin kept you to the side of the bed, and held your face, trying to wake you up.

"No, you can't die..."

"Neither can you..." You whisper, "Jimin..."

"Yes?"

"My back pocket..."

He reached to your back pocket and found a pocket knife.

"Free yourself, and escape through the window. The pass code..." You groan, "is 131095"

You weren't allowed to leave your house while you were here, but you used to escape out your window to buy bts albums.

"Jimin... your p-phone... I found it in the basement... its in my desk drawer... Call and get help."
You struggle to say, "Leave before they kill you too."
You smiled before closing your eyes again.

Jimin shook you more.
But you didn't wake up.

"GODDAMNIT."
Jimin got up from the bed and found his phone in your drawers.

He dialed the first contact he saw, "H-hello? Jimin? I-Is it really you?"

"Jungkook, please come to *** hospital now. I don't know where I am now but I know where I'll be, wait there with some cash, I'll come in a taxi but I don't have money for it." Jimin said quickly, "J-jungkook call back up and police protection in the hospital. People might come for her."

"Her?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll explain later, this is an emergency." Jimin cut the phone without wasting time.

He headed towards the window and pulled back the curtain revealing a huge window with a pass code on the side.

He enters 131095 and the glass slides open to reveal the quickest escape from the house and a road was seen faraway.

He put on his shoes and went  over to the bed, sliding his hands under your back and pressing against your wound to stop the bleeding making you wince.

"Its okay... I got you."
He whispered and carried you in his arms.

"I can't leave you behind, not after what all you've done for me."

•••

"Taxi!" He finally caught a taxi and ordered him to drive fast to the hospital.

"What happened, is she okay?"
The concerned taxi driver asked.

"She won't if you don't drive fast."

•••

"Jimin!" Jungkook called in happiness seeing him finally after weeks of him going missing and all the rumours about him being dead.

"Not now, please. Save her."
His eyes looked vulnerable.

The doctors rushed towards Jimin and he carefully put her down on the hospital bed as he saw them taking her away.