Chapter 4

Its been two weeks,
He's been chilling in your room. Noen eventually found out his clothes were missing. He found out Jimin was in my room.
But I somehow blackmailed him to not tell it to father.

I didn't want him to send Jimin back to the basement. He would be treated horribly.

Knock. Knock.

"Wait a minute! I'm naked don't come in!" You lie.

"Jimin! Hide!"

"Where?"

"Ugh" You wrapped the bedsheets over him and told him to stay still and be as flat as possible.

"I'm coming in..."
Your Father said.

He saw you resting on your bed peacefully reading a book, he smiled. You remind him so much of your mother.

"Father, what's wrong?"
You ask.

"Uh nothing, I just wanted to see your face. You need anything?''

"Yeah, money for the map of the soul 7 alb-"

"I knew you would say that."
He smirks and hands the money and leaves.

You let out a scream of joy and close the door.

You heard a grunt escaping Jimin's lips, "Can I come out now?"

"Yeah." You say, "Was I heavy?"

"A little, until you practically jumped on me. Making me a part of the bed and sitting on top of me wasn't a good idea..."

"I didn't have any other choice..."
You say.

"Also, did you just ask for money for our album which isn't even released yet?" He asked.

"Uh... yeah my dad won't have this good mood when the album releases to give me the money."
You wink.

"Why do want the album, when you have a whole Park Jimin right here.'' He winks back.

You fell off your chair.

•••

After feeding Jimin some evening snacks, cause his hands are still tied together.

You head off to the washroom to have your 2 hour long shower.
You don't shower this long everyday, but today you just felt like it.

Jimin was busy secretly seeing all of the pictures you've drawn of them in a small scrapbook. His eyes widen when he saw that two whole pages of the scrapbook was reserved on drawing Jimin's lips and thighs only.

He smirks.

You sneaky little bitch.

•••

"The hostage, Park Jimin, would be released with ransom of **** dollars. If you contact the police or external affairs, he may lose his life."
Was the message bighit entertainment got.

But according to the policies they had to contact special services knowing the importance of the idol's safety.

"Sir, the company has appointed special services to find us." The staff said, "and..."

"Sir, the hostage has been missing for about 3 weeks. We only noticed now since all the meals were left uneaten."
The staff told his boss.

"What?!" His anger growing, "How dare you let him escape?"

"No Sir, he is still in this facility. We can still track him in this area."

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

"S-Sir... its signalling to the small room to the east side of the house."

"Y-Y/n's room?"

"Yes sir." He assured, "What can we do sir."

"All you've done is enough, I'll do this myself." Your Dad said.

"No, dad, I'll do it."
Noen said.

"Okay, Son."

"What should I do, Father?"

"Kill him."