Chapter 3

"Holy sHi-"
You tried to get up but forgot you we're in the sleeping bag and bumped your head on your desk, falling back on the floor.

"Ow!" You grab your head in pain.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, laughing.

"No,
I'm Y/n."

•••

You got seated next to Noen, while the rest of the family got seated too.

"I heard you captured a new guy." You said to your father.

Noen gives you a death glare for mentioning it.

"Y/n, no business talks during family meals." Your bitch of a step-mother says.

You just roll your eyes and shrug.

After the meal, you noticed all the leftovers and grabbed a plate, neatly arranging them.

"And where are you taking those?" The bitch- your step mom asked.

"To my room. I feel quite hungry while studying."

"You know you can ask one of the maids to make you something when you're hungry."

"You know I don't like asking someone else to get something done for me. I'm comfortable with this." You say in defense.

"Okay, sure. Do whatever."
She says.

And you take that as a chance to leave and make your way to your room.

This whole house, the room, the hallways everything was just so big and majestic. Except your room, Ofcourse. You made sure you got the tiniest room in all of the place and decorated it your style. Big rooms just make you feel lonely.

"Jimin... I brought breakfa-"
You almost dropped the food when you saw Jimin on the floor holding his bleeding knee in pain.

You didn't want to be so dramatic so you closed the door, kept the food on your desk and helped him back up on your bed.

"Oh my Satan, what happened?"
You asked.

"I-I tried to walk myself to the washroom.... but my l-leg... Its so... It stings..." He groaned.

"Okay... Its okay..." You say, "I need to take a look."

You tried folding his jeans up, but it was too skin tight.

"You need to remove these."
You say.

"Uh-"

"I don't have any other intentions, I just need to clean the wound and apply medicine."

"I-I know... I believe you. But can I just wear something instead of being naked?, like shorts to wear instead." He asks.

"Yeah, wait here."
You went out.

"I'm not going anywhere, anyways..." Jimin says.

•••

Y

ou tiptoed your way into Noen's room, thankfully he was showering. He wouldn't finish his shower until 2 more hours.