Chapter 3.

Both POV's:

I was in complete darkness and everything felt so cold. I felt as if I was dead, but at the same time I alive at the same time.
I was always told to not go towards the light, but for some odd reason I did.
As I walking towards the the light there was a hand that was extended towards me and grabbed me as my eyes opened up.
When I awoke, there was a girl sitting beside me. I didn’t try to move or anything as I saw her mouth move,
but I made no effort to try and effort to try and understand as to what she was trying to saying.
I only looked up into nothing as they tried to grasp my attention- I simply ignored them. I was hungry,
but had not the energy to move for anything-
even if it meant going to the bathroom. I just moved my eyes around as I observed my new surrounding
. Everyone’s mouth was still moving and still I made no attempt to even figure out as what they were saying because I didn’t care.
The girl that was sitting besides me tried to force my mouth open, but I just turned the other way.

With not that much strength, but I had enough to get on my side and just ignore them.
More people came over and turned me over flat on my back as more hands were by my mouth and tried prying it open as I struggled to fight against them.
I think it was about three people that were in my mouth as someone held something up in the air above my mouth.
I just wanted to die and that I wanted in peace,
but whatever it was that was hovering about me they put it on my mouth.
My mouth tried to spit it out, but as soon as something dropped into my mouth-
my mouth snapped and sucked every ounce of blood seeped through my throat as I then screamed in pain after finishing it.
I was being held down as they fed me more and more blood until I couldn’t take no more.
The pain then ceased as I was lifted up and given a change of clothes as I was being carried off to another room.
I was placed in a room as I tried to change my clothes. It was a struggle,
but I was able to change clothes and came outside the room. I was greeted by a woman,
who told me her name was Grace and tried to explain everything as she knew that I confused.
She told me that I was saved and brought here so that I could be treated and everything.
I thought it was honestly weird on how I got a craving for blood and for that she told me it was simply as to due to the fact that I was a vampire and wolf breed.
The person who saved you was my daughter,
and she happened to be both when she decided to change and save you.
Some of us can be either a vampire or wolf, or in some cases both.
She also told me that it was her daughter who was sitting next to me and that was the person that we came across as she was giving me tour.
I told her thank you and she told me that it was no problem along with a warm smile. Her daughter,
whose name was Alyssa told her mother that she had no problem whatsoever with showing me around.
I thanked her mother as I waved good bye to her.

Alyssa was pretty and was short as well as she had medium brown hair along with brown eyes and pale skin.
She looked about my age and said that she was sixteen,
but since being a vampire/wolf breed- she was actually 100. I smiled as she asked me my age and everything.
I told her my name was Zephyria and that I was a college student.
I told her that I wasn’t able to finish anything since I was held captive for two years with a man that I fell in love with,
who was now dead.
She patted me on the shoulder and told me that his body was removed by the time she arrived there.
She walked me into a room, where there was a bunch of guys and two females.
We walked up to them as I was being introduced to the group.
My eyes and mouth dropped as I saw someone familiar- it was freaking Bo!