Chapter 4.

Saphira's POV

Everyone was laughing at me the moment i stepped in this school. I hated it when they do. They had been
laughing at me for like the past one month that i had been here. It really sucks though because
― Firstly, I'm a wolf shapeshifter that hadn't had my first shift yet. Secondly, I'm already
18 which makes them laugh even harder because every wolf phases when they turn 16 but not me.

Many of the people shoved past me everytime i took a step forward to my locker. I just kept my head low and not wanting any troubles
from the bullies and finally i reach my locker. I put in my combination numbers and unlock my locker,
I took out my books and I look at myself in the mirror(Yes there's a mirror in my locker). There were scars all over my face,
i look away from the mirror and lock my locker. As i was about to go to my class, I took a sniff and i can smell flowery scent and a foresty smell. I really have no
idea how can i have enhanced smell when i haven't phased yet. I follow the smell and found the two new girls that just recently had been transferred to our school.
They were also victims of bullying just like me, and i heard their names are Bo and Zephyria. I looked up to them and was about to go when Angela, the school slut tripped me.
I fall to the ground with all my books scattered around, I thought no one would helped me up but luckily the two girls i saw helped me up.

"T-t-thanks.."I said and smiled.

"No prob. Hi I'm Bo and this is Zephyria." They extend their hands for me to shake it so I did.

"H-h-hi, I'm Saphira. Are you girls from different pack/place?" I asked them cautiously.

"Nahh. I'm a vampire while she's a vamp & wolf hybrid. You?" Bo, doesnt sounds so shock with what i had asked.

"Uhmm, I'm a wolf that haven't shifted yet."I answered, embarassed.

"Ohhhh no wonder I can't smell you." Bo said.

I totally forget about the class that I'm having now, but i don't care anymore. I just wants to hang out with these girls.

"So you girls had any class?" I asked, hoping they didn't have any.

"Nope." Zephyria voiced out this time.

"Great! So wanna hang at the back of the school's park?" I aasked, elated.

"Sure but i thought you have classes?" Bo asked me.

"Nope. I decided to ditch it. For just today."

***

So after hours of knowing them, I told them all about me. Like -- I haven't shifted, my powers are quite weak for now. Funny thing is they didn't laugh at me and I'm really glad for that I swear. I'm starting to like them though.

"So i guess we see you tomorrow here?" Bo said while hugging me.

"You girls are going home?" I asked.

"Nope, we don't have a home."Bo answered sadly.

"Can i go with y'all?"My question shocked them but they nodded.