1

Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki walked into endeavor's hero agency. They looked around, Midoriya look to see Shoto had a familiar look on his face Midoriya turned to see a girl with flaming green hair.

"Shoto no." Midoriya said, Shoto just looked on more determined.

"Midoriya your dad has a fire quirk, right?" he said walking towards the girl, Izuku tried to stop him, "excuses me." 

The girl turned around, "oh, hay Shoto, how's my little cousin doing." this made Shoto walk away.

she looked at Izuku, "Midoriya right, endeavor warned us this might happen, if you need any help just ask, also my name is Moe Kamiji and my hero name is Burnin." she just got louder and more enthusiastic as time went on.

the day went on after getting shown around Midoriya walked into the gym to see Moe in a tank top and yoga pants stretching, he started warming up, he went to the punching bag.

he hit the bag so hard it fell to the floor, "wow, you're strong but do you want a training buddy to hold the bag?" she asked.

he hung back up the punching bag, "why not," they stood on opposite sides of the bag, "by the way what's your quirk?"

"oh, my quirk is thermal hot spot," Midoriya hit the bag braking her focus, " I can heat up any part of my skin to the point I can melt steel," another set of punches, " so how dose your quirk work."

Izuku moved on to kicking, "well originally I thought I was quirk-less until I started working out, so we moved on to thinking I could boost my strength, but now I think it's psychic powers, just in different forms." he held the bag for her now.

"so why do you think that, is that one of your parents quirks?" she hit with a far bit of force.

"well yes my mom can attracted small objects, so that's why I thing it's psychic, also it can't have anything to do with my dad's quirk since he breaths fire." he started to rant.

she giggled at him, so always liked dorky boys, "So" she said loudly snapping out his trance, "how about we do some sparring in the ring." as she walked over to a boxing ring.

"why not." they were in the ring, "so no quirks" she nodded.

They started he moved in close and jabbed with his right she moved to her right we went for a hook and he blocked with his left, he rolled along her arm and got her in a choke hold she manged to slip out and pull him to the floor and got a hold of his arm, she rapped her legs around him, he tried to escape which made him rub into her crouch he gave and tapped out she let him go.

"well I better get going I have morning patrol." she hurried out before he could see her face.

Midoriya got up, Endeavor walked over from a corner of the gym he had been working out in, "Midoriya how would you like to go on mourning patrol tomorrow."

he just stood there and nodded. 

~at Moe's apartment~

she laid face down in her pillow thinking out loud, "I can't believe i did that to a kid and even worse I got turned on, I'm 19 and he's a 16 year old, that's not the biggest age different maybe I can get him to like older women, no I shouldn't be grooming kids, damn that dork.

A/N: I changed from 25 to 19 to help curve the age gap