4

Moe rolled over in bed and hugged her body pillow but it was hard and warm and the wrong shape, trid flipping it was too heavy so dropped her head on it.

There was a groan from her pillow, she thought back to the night before, she had dinner with Midoriya, had a few drinks and was carried back to her apartment then it blurs after that. She laid there pretending to still be asleep.

"Um, Moe are you awake, it's already 8." Midoriya said gently shaking her.

She didn't want to face what was going on, she felt a finger trace one of her scars on her back, she tried not to react, 'I must have taken off my shirt in the middle of the night.' she thought, the finger traced another scar then another, it moved lower and lower reaching her lower back, she couldn't handle the stimulation and quickly sat up embarrass about everything.

Midoriya hopped out of the bed and walked out of the room, she saddens as she listen to the footsteps then a door, 'he shouldn't be at the front door yet' she thought to herself, two minutes later he came back and sat on the bed.

They sat in silence, "so about last night you, said somethings in your sleep." he said.

'shit, shit, shit what did I say?' she panicked internally. "w-what did I say?" she asked quietly.

He reddened, "well, um, you kept saying my name, and moaning."

"please don't tell anyone please." she begged him.

She looked up giving him puppy dog eyes, "well I, I won't tell anyone." he said.

She sat there thankful that he wouldn't tell anyone, "well you should get ready for your internship shouldn't you." she asked.

"well today is my day off, so I don't have to do anything today." Midoriya said.

"well I have to go shopping so you're going to get out of my apartment." she said, Midoriya look a little disappointed, "do you want to come with me?"

"n-no I can't do that." he said blushing.

"I insist" she said, 'why is he stuttering so much?' she asked herself standing, as she started walking to the door her leg fell cold, she looked down to notice a lack of pants, she quickly ran to the bathroom, "shit shit shit, so that why he was so embarrassed." Moe said curling into a ball against the door.

Half a hour later she had pulled herself together and was now ready to go shopping.

They walked around the store together, "so Midoriya did you hear about that new superhero movie that came out?" she asked him.

"oh, you mean the one based on the old comic book hero Spider Man," he excitedly said, "to bad you need to be over 18 to buy tickets for it." he pouted.

'stop doing that, you're to cute.' Moe's said inturnly, "well you know I'm over 18 so I can buy tickets." his eyes started sparkling, 'yes a real date with a cute boy.' her thoughts went wild.

"would you actually take to see the movie?" he asked.

She ruffled his hair, "of course you dork." she laughed. They walked passed the lollies and looked at each other, "well we are going to the movies."

They returned to Moe's apartment and put everything away then they left for the movies.

"two for Spiderman and a large popcorn." Moe said pulling out her ID and key card.

Two hours later they walked out, "that was so weird, I mean he didn't have and powers then he got bitten by a spider and got spider abilities." Midoriya said.

"and keeping his identity secret from everyone, how would you ever manager that." she continued from him.

"but those web shooters where really cool." he said.

"and how he made them tazors." they keep neriding out over the movie for a hour.

"well I should go home I promise my mum I would visit her." he said.

"I'll walk with you." Moe said following him.

They walked up to an apartment building. "so this is where your mum lives, well I'll see you at work dork." she said ruffling his hair, there was a high pitched squeal from behind them.

Moe faced the noise in a fighting stance, "Izuku is that your girlfriend, she's so pretty." Inko squealed, Moe quickly went from startled to embarrass.

"n-no mum, she's just a coworker." Izuku said.

Inko had all ready locked on to Moe, "you have to stay for dinner." she said.

"no no I shouldn't I don't want to intrude." Moe said trying to escape.

"nonsense I insist that you stay for dinner." the short green haired lady said. Moe accepted her fate and decided to join.