7

Moe took the day off to think about how to escape her fate at the hands of her her parents, she could just hide in her in her apartment until they all forget, she felt her phone buzz with lots of notifications.

'Burnin and Deku caught in the red light district, will these young heroes be the newest power couple?' she couldn't deny this one, she decided to read the article.

'The hero's Burnin and Deku where found making out in front of a love hotel, the question is will these young heroes over come all hurdles to make their love or will they fall flat' the article was as clickbaity as ever.

"oh my god this is so bad, Izuku is probably freaking out right now." she giggled at the thought.

she continued through the article, some stuff about her, some about him and a part about their families.

"this is just a heap of bullshit."

Midoriya hadn't seen the article yet, how walked into the agency.

Bakugo stomped towards him,  "what the hell nerd, how did you laid before me."

"W-what do y-you mean?" he asked nervously.

"you and that big boobed chick went to a hotel." Bakugo yelled.

Midoriya went red, "no we didn't, we ran into each other while taking the back roads."

"Well I don't care, I'm not letting you beat me." he said angrily.

Todoroki walked over, "should I call Kirishima then."

"why the hell would you need to call Kirishima." Bakugo yelled

"um, Kacchan everyone knows your gay." Izuku shily said.

Bakugo paled, "what do you mean. I'm not gay." 

"we all saw to snap of Kirishima with the caption 'I wish a could make him hard for me.'" Izuku said under his breath.

he didn't say anything and just walked away in shame.

Endeavor walked over, "hello Mr. Midoriya I hope you will be joining us for dinner." he said standing next to him looking ford.

"I don't think I would be appropriate for me to come for dinner with you." Izuku said.

"I wasn't asking." the hero said.

Midoriya had to accept.

He had showed up at the Todoroki house and knocked on the door, Moe greeted him, she invited him in.

He didn't know what to wear so he went with a dress shirt and green business pants, that seemed to be the right choice when he saw someone in a suits and one that looked like a college student that just rolled out of bed after finals.

Midoriya was introduced to the whole Todoroki family the man in the suit was endeavor's stepfather and his mother was I an equally as nice dress while the older Todoroki siblings where obviously a collage student.

a nice looking lady walked over to him, "so you're Deku, it's nice to meet you I'm Moe's mother, Rebecca." she said extending her hand.

he shock it, "you can just call me Midoriya." he said smiling. 

she looked over to her daughter, "well at least he looks well mannered and attractive, so your kids will cute."

"mum. that's not important right now." Moe said not impressed with her.

"well I should get out of your way so you can meet the rest of the family." she walking away.

Moe and Izuku walked over to the Todoroki siblings, "it's good to finally meet you Midoriya, Shoto always talks about his best friend." Nutsuo said hitting Shoto on the back.

Shoto rubbed his neck, the doorbell rang before he could speak.

Rei walked to the door, "it's good to see you Inko." she said inviting the short women inside, as they walked passed, "it's good to finally talk to the mother of the izuku my son talks about."

Meo and Izuku paled as they knew the baby stories where coming.