3

"good morning class, in light of recent events all students will be given a lecture on how to deal with scandals and the media" Aizawa said glancing over at Midoriya. "now if you would please go down to the gym."

"ok everyone we are hear to talk about scandals, the easiest way to get rid of a scandal is though a public announcement on social media, you will need to make a detect statement the has very closed to questions, now you will from heroes and former heroes about how they handled their scandals." Principle Nezu said greeting them, the rest of the lecture was by heroes.

lunch finally came to end he's torment, "SHOTO," he heard Endeavor shout in the distance.

"hey, dork what are you doing?" Moe asked roughing up his hair.

"going to lunch, why do you want to join me?" he joked nervelessly.

"UM, why not I can eat." she said.

They had lunch at Starbucks, "so why did you come to UA?" he asked.

"well when I heard UA was giving a talk about scandals and given our current probably I asked if I could come." she said sipping her hot chocolate.

Midoriya pick at his muffin, "that dose make sense," he pondered . "so any ideas on what to do?"

'he's so cute, I love him' she thought, "well we could make a post on social media." she said before taking a bite out of her cookie.

"that's a good idea, we should work on our posts." he said.

Over the next half hour they worked on there posts, Midoriya's said, "Burnin and I not dating at this time. We are fellow heroes that both work at the same agency."

Moe's was similar with, "deku and I are currently not dating, we have are workmates at Endever's agency."

They posted their statements and went their separate ways.

Three days had passed had to turn off his phone so he could sleep with all the fans trying to send him messages and responding to his post.

He walked down the street to the agency when he saw Moe with Her hair down walking into a cafe he followed, he needed a coffee, "one large triple shot cappuccino please." he ordered.

"that will be $11.60." the cashier said.

He payed and got his coffee as he walked out, "morning Midoriya" Moe said behind him, "have you been following me?"

"N, No I was just going to the agency and I decided to get a coffee." he said.

She giggled, "I'm joking, you look like you need the coffee."

He sighed, "its been a long week, my phone has been bombarded with notifications for the last three days."

"same here, I just put it on silent now," she said looking up at a clock in town. "dam, I'm going to be late for work." she lit her hair and started running with Midoriya following.

They ran into endeavor's agency and punched in. "good to see you two made it, there's a lead on the guys you stopped from robbing the jewelry store, so I'm putting yous on patrol around where we think his hid out is." the fire hero said.

"yes sir," they both said.

Over the next several hours they stopped three muggings, a store robbery, helped a lost child and avoided people trying to get a story about them.

They saw the man that tried to rob the jewelry store, Deku walked up to him, "excuse me sir, we're looking for a man, about six foot tall, black hair with a metal controlling quirk, do you know about anyone fitting this description." the man quickly took off running, burning quickly tackled him to the ground before he could get away, they arrested him.

A hour later they finished their patrol,  "you did great today, how about I take out of barbeque?" she asked ruffling his hair.

"yes." he fist pumped as he walked over to the changing room.

Moe took him to a barbeque restaurant an hour walk away from the agency, they sat in a booth Moe had a beer with the food, "you did grate today,  better then I did with my internship." she said.

"really, you couldn't have been that bad." he replied.

"oh no, I was pretty bad, when I first started I melted a car by accident during a fight." she sighed.

"OK that's bad," he laughed, "So what do you do for fun normally?"

"well I play video games, walking around and watch horror movies, what about You?" she asked drinking her beer.

"I work out, play games and study heroes." he answered.

They talked more over the next hour and a half later Midoriya helped Moe down the street to wards her apartment, she so drunk she couldn't walk properly but she could give directions.

He got her to her apartment and put her on her bed, he went to walk away when he was pulled back, "you're not going anywhere, it's late." she slurred out while wrapping her arms around him.