6

Moe layed on her bed looking at her roof thinking back on dinner, about how nice Inko was to her and how good Izuku's cooking was, "Inko was right Izuku would be a good husband, now I just need him to like me and I might actually get a boyfriend for the first time in her life."

She let her mind wounder to the thought of her and Izuku together in the future, she imagined there wedding and what there kids would look, she hugged her pillow and let out a small squeal at the thought, she inhaled deeply and could swear she could smell him, she looked at the pillow, "right he slept here last night, I guess something would have his smell on it." she said to herself.

She felt her chest tightened as she wished that he was there in her arms, she already missed him, she grabbed her phone and looked through Deku's instagram it didn't look like he posted much but it was mostly hero facts with pictures of him.

Her phone dinged, it was a message from Izuku, she tossed her phone on bed and panicked, "why is he texting?" she said.

'hey, sorry that my mum intergated you." his text said.

She sighed, 'don't worry. dinner was good." she sent back.

'well that's good.' he responded.

The text went quiet, 'maybe you can have dinner with my partner.' she typed, she went to delete it but sent it instead, "no no no. Well I can never show my face to him again."

Her phone dinged once more, 'maybe we should avoid an another story about us.' she sighed and put her phone away for the night.

The next morning she rolled out of her bed got ready for the day, she sat down for breakfast and opened her phone, 'Burnin and Deku's secret romantic meet up?' a new headline on her timeline said, "great this is going to be hard to explain to my parents." she groaned.

A message popped up from her mum, 'hi sweetie, can you bring that Deku boy over for dinner sometime this week?' this not what she wanted to do.

"you know what, the whole world wants us together, I'll stop fighting it." she complained to he empty apartment.

She walked down the backstreet to work dressed in a dark gray hoodie, she wanted to avoid meeting Izuku out side of work, she turned around a corner and bumped into a man in a dark green hoodie, "oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention, Midoriya?" she said looking at his face.

"Moe what are you doing here?" he asked standing up.

"trying to avoid paparazzi and you." she blushed, they looked around to find that they where in the worst place possible, the red light district, together, she saw a lens flare out of the corner of her eye, a photographer, 'fuck it, if they want a story I'll give they a story.' she thought angrily, Moe grabbed him and planted a kiss square on his lips and gave the finger too the camera.

Izuku melted into the kiss, her lips where warm and soft, she stopped kissing him before grabbing his hand and pulling him down the street.

"sorry about that but I'm just so frustrated with people saying that we are dating, my parents want to meet you and my stupid feeling, I just didn't know what to do." she complained.

His brain was still moosh from the kiss he just stood there with a love struck smile on his, "Midoriya are you even listen." she loudly said.

"what, I'm listening." he said coming, "so what where you saying?" he asked.

"my parents want to meet you." she sighed.