Chapter 17

Molly blinked up at Jake as he pulled away. "Huh?"

He didn't blame her for being confused. He'd basically stopped her in the middle of a blow job and he wouldn't be surprised if there was a law against such a thing. There probably should be. 

"What's the problem?" she asked.

"Two years is the problem," he breathed, "give or take a few months."

Molly breathed out a laugh, then rolled her eyes. "Is that it? It's been about the same for me."

"It's different for you. Two girl years is like two guy months."

She stood, scoffing loudly. "That's so not true. Girls can be just as horny as—"

"I'm thinking we should take care of a few other things first." He glanced down significantly. "On your end," he clarified.

She opened her mouth as if to argue, then closed it. "Maybe I'll let you be the boss, just this once."

He backed them slowly toward the couch, nipping at her lips. "I could get used to that. So I've been promoted?"

She laughed against his mouth. "You have some interesting ideas for the direction of the company. We reward those kind of things."

He really wanted to find some vaguely corporate-sounding banter, but finding words at all was impossible at the moment. So he lifted her against him, dipping her slightly back, staring at her breasts. He bent quickly down and...

"Ow!"

He lifted his head. Molly was rubbing her chin with one hand, the other was grasping his shoulder hard. And he knew it wasn't out of crazed passion. It was for balance, apparently.

"God, Molly." He set her more firmly on her feet. "I'm so sorry!"

"No. I see what you were going for and I'm all for it." She stared expectantly up at him. Then glanced pointedly at her own chest. "So?"

"Oh, yeah." He tried to bend to her while she stood, but it felt too awkward with him being so tall and her being so short. "Screw it." He turned them around and fell back on the couch, taking her with him. He gazed with satisfaction at her lip-level breasts as she landed on his lap.

He looked up as she lifted an eyebrow. "Jake Roberts, Sexual Innovator. I feel like I'm in very good hands."

"So I get to keep my promotion?" He brought his own to her breasts, brushing his thumbs over her nipples.

She closed her eyes. "Mmm, on probation, but we'll see."

He smiled as he leaned in for a taste. Her nipples were small and puckered, softening as he licked at them, then hardening again as he pulled at them with his lips. Her hands ran up his neck to tangle in his hair and he hummed against her. It was like a game. He always took a while to work out the nerves and ease into giving the other team a good beating.

Not that he was going for that here, but the same principle applied: the first five minutes were always shit and the rest was smooth sailing. Maybe things started out a little bumpy, but he had good follow-through. It seemed to be working out that way. He could feel her squirming in his lap. Parts of him wanted to change the angle and put that squirming to better use, but not yet.

He had to take a trip downtown first. It was only fair. His mother had always... He stopped that thought, preferring not to bring in his mother at a time like this. He thought of Molly instead, with her warm, soft body that was fairly writhing against him. He lifted his head, gripping her waist as he stood. "I'm gonna make you feel so—"

"Wait, Jake. My foot's caught in the couch."

He looked behind him, remembering that crunch from before. Molly seemed to be stuck between the cushion and the frame now, and it was all his fault. "Sorry." He took a hand off her waist and twisted backward. "Let me get..."