[[ Chapter 6 ]]

Everyone was waiting In anticipation. Footsteps were all they could hear and the door swung open.

It was just Megan with a tray of coffee, and everybody visibly relaxed and Yumi let out the slowest breath. Megan walked across the room and set everything down. She distributed the cups and saucers amongst the group.

'So tell us why did you do it Megan?' Yoongi suddenly said. Yumi's eyes grew wide and flicked straight to the woman in high heels.

'Sir?' She questioned

Why did you stage the break in why did you steal Yumi's...things, The hate comments everything!' He yelled.

Her face twisted into an evil smirk and Yumi had never seen her like this before, she straightened herself out and smooth down her buttoned blouse.

"Well look who is a genius, yes it was me' she grinned looking at Yoongi, then at Yumi and her face dropped. 'Little Miss perfect everyone loving you like you're something special' She grit.

'She is special' barked Jungkook.' I don't know who you think you are, she is the sweetest person and you are just jealous!'

'jealous of a little girl?' she shook her head 'No I just can't stand the way she swans in here acting all innocent, when she's has a shareholder in her bed this whole time, I saw jungkook the day he waited for her pacing up and down like a lapdog' she looks at Yumi with disgust.

'Aw babe you really waited for me' Jungkook smirked at Yumi, and her sweet tone.

'But what about her flirting with Yoongi to a point he made a move on her!' Megan almost screamed.

'No that was my bad, it was a misunderstanding and we cleared that up, didn't we Kookie? ' said Yoongi to Jungkook while rubbing his jaw and Jungkook pulled a smug grin.

'Okay then what about Seokjin! I read your emails to Taehyung, you wanted to see her bare skin in revealing and sexy outfits' she tossed.

'I'm sorry Yumi, but yes, I'm not going to lie, I was being stupid and it was a mistake, after the stage performance I had realised about how inappropriate I've been recently, so I started to focus more on the rookies and be productive in Japan'

Megan started a hole into everyone, she hoped that they would all spontaneously combust.

"Have you got anything to say, are you not going to defend me Taehyung, you see through her right? Or do you want to fuck her too' she spat as Taehyung sat stoic in his chair glaring at the woman making a fool of herself. 'She was practically naked on stage'

"I'll take care of Yumi's wardrobe, mind your own business' said Taehyung nonchalantly.

'and she looked beautiful, even though she almost gave me a heart attack'

'The police are on their way' Yoongi interrupted, leaning up against the only exit. 'Are you going to at least apologise?'

'Wait, when we were in the art room, you knew her things were in there, so why would you take me inside there?' Asked Hoseok.

'I needed a witness to find them with me so I'd didn't look like a suspect, after I had planted a few pairs' She thought that she had gotten away with it.

'Why were you in my art room!' Taehyung sounded annoyed and shook his head when hoseok motioned to Megan. 'That's my work room Hyung, that's disgusting'

'I'm sorry Tae' Hoseok lowered his head, he knew he shouldn't have been messing around in there.

Megan was keeping all of her focus on Yoongi, if he moved she could make a run for it. But he knew her game.