LAST CHAPTER

It had been 6 months and 4 days, and it was the first time Jungkook had stepped back into their home since he lost her. He had dreams about her every night. He could see her beautiful brown eyes, her cherry lips smiling, whispering to me that she loved him.

He tried everything to keep on sleeping so he could see her again and again but the dream only comes once a night and fades until the next.

The investigation had been cold for months, they had nothing to go on, no evidence, no suspects, no trace, and they never found her heart.

Ryu moved back to Japan with his parents to cope with the loss of his sister, He hadn't seen him since the funeral, he left his house keys behind for Jungkook to say goodbye, He was sleeping in her old room, her smell lingered everywhere, but now it was gone, the only thing he had left of her was their memories together, his memories of her.

Pacing around the house unable to settle, he needed to find something of hers, he chased to the stairs but his heart clenched as he remembered the last time he had climbed them, flashes of her body laying in a pool of her own blood, but he moved himself forward closing his eyes as he walked across the threshold of their bedroom and collapsed next to the chest of drawers, He clung onto an old t-shirt, holding it to his face and weeping uncontrollably into the fabric, He had nothing left.

'I will see her tonight in my dreams' He thought to himself.

As night fell, He struggled to sleep, desperate to see her, he had prescribed himself sleeping tablets, they were his haven, his haven to her. Taking two pills with a gulp of water, He lay hugging her pillow tightly, playing her songs through his headphones, listening to her voice, his eyes were sore, so he closed them until a haze befalls his vision, drowsy and on his way to see her.

Every year Jungkook would come, every year he would be alone to visit the grave, time flew passed but he never forgot her.

He spent his years in turmoil trying to forgive himself over what happened to her, he stopped dreaming about her face, he felt the guilt strike him every morning when he woke up and she wasn't there, but he eventually opened his heart out again, even though it hurt him deeply, he thought he was betraying her. Until he dreamt of her one last time.

She sang to him, told him that she loved him, she told him that she was happy as long as he was happy.

He didn't know if that's how she actually felt, it was just a dream, until he felt the peck on his lips. He jolted awake and he could feel the warmth of her around him, on his lips. He cried, he cried knowing that she was happy for him to have a life, even if it wasn't with her.

His relationship was a stable one, it lasted until Jungkook's depression got the better of him, he one day decided he may want to end all of his pain and suffering, but there was one girl who he couldn't let down.

'I can't wait to visit Unnie' says the small girl, with squishy cheeks.

'Here take these flowers, I'll be right there' said Jungkook.

The small girl bunny hopped to the grave site, placed them near a headstone and sat as she sang.

'Hi, Unnie, it's me again, we brought you flowers, Happy Birthday! Daddy feels guilty bringing me here, but Mommy told me you were a big part of daddy's life before I was EVEN born! I'm a big 5 now' she held up her little hands to show her how many.

'Did you tell Unnie, Happy birthday?' Jungkook asked as stood then crouched next to her with a birthday cake.

'Yes!' She blew out the candle and he smiled fondly at her, her round cheeks reminded him of hers . 'Do you miss her Daddy?' She asked.

'Yes—' He sniffed. 'Come on now it's getting cold' Jungkook leaned back on his heels and stood to stroll slowly back to the car wiping his tears.

'Bye Unnie, I'll see you again soon' She said as she kissed her hand and placed it on top of the headstone.

'Come on, Yumi it's snowing!' Jungkook yelled.

'Coming Daddy!' The small chubby faced girl ran to him and he embraced her.

The end.