[[ Chapter 7 ]]

!!BiNg BoNg!!

'BOARDING FLIGHT ANNOUNCED'

'I'm going to miss you so much, I'll call as soon as I arrive, ok?' She looked at Jungkook, knowing that if she showed weakness he'd kidnap her, and never let her go.

'If you need anything, and I mean anything you just call me and I'll be right there ok?' He said as he looked deep into her eyes and she knew those eyes, sad puppy eyes..she kissed his nose and he pouted.

'It'll fly by I promise' She said kissing his pouty lips which lasted longer than it was supposed to. As Jungkook put his hand on the back of her neck and a firm grip around her waist, they were interrupted.

!!BiNg BoNg!!

'BOARDING FLIGHT ANNOUNCED'

'J-J—Jungkook, I've. Got. To. Go.' Heavy breathing through kisses. Jungkook pulls away and holds fee face in his hands to squish her cheeks.

'Call me if you need anything at all, dumpling and I'll see you soon.' With one last lingering kiss, 'I love you' she whispered.

'I love you too' and with that he regretfully let her go.

She walked away from Jungkook with an ache in her heart knowing She wasn't going to see him for a while. She was really going to miss him.

Yumi walked into the plane and looked around for her seat, but she immediately upgraded with her manager for security purposes. Jungkook wanted her to have the best security, and honestly she was surprised he didn't demand to get on the plane with her.

Ryu, her brother didn't come to the airport, he was busy distracting her parents, who had no plans to leave Korea yet, Ryu knew if her parents were at the airport they wouldn't have let her see or say goodbye to Jungkook. Ryu is a really good brother.

~ 3 days later ~

Morning had come, and it was as lonely as usual. Rubbing her face vigorously after a shitty night sleep, she took her phone from the nightstand. Her grandmother has cancelled their plans to go shopping so she wouldn't bother staying there tonight.

Y: 'I miss you, it's
lonely here'

MESSAGE SENT TO KOOKIE💖
She felt so alone, She didn't even know why she agreed to come,

Y: 'I wish you were
here with me x
I love you'

MESSAGE SENT TO KOOKIE💖

It had been a week and still no messages from Jungkook, She knew he was busy too. She knew shouldn't bother him. Her nerves are getting to her, hands are cold, shaking and she didn't have Hoseok here to help.

"Breath, Yumi, breath, imma bad bitch." She reminds herself.

The interviews droned on all day, herself and other guests talk about our idol lives and then—

'Yumi? How is your relationship with Veteran idol turned G.C.F director and Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook? He asked and the whole audience is silent.

'Jungkook is great, he makes me happy, and I miss him terribly.' The interviewer didn't look all that interested as he spoke to the other guests so he pushed on to her ending performance.

'Now to end the show with a live performance, I give you Yumi.' He announced. But her mic wasn't working and the room descended into darkness. A single light shone across the room to the opposite stage. Her song started to play.