No escape and no salvation...

Sounds could be heard echoing through the cavern; 6 pair of red eyes could be seen in the darkness...
Following the trail of draconic blood, the sergeant in command stopped and analyzed the trail, while the other 5 men established a secure perimeter around him.
Sergeant in command: "He is close. And loosing a lot of blood we should catch up to it in no more than 30 mins..."

This is your armor: the C-51S razorback

The rifle next to the sniper rifle is your weapon and the pistol is your side arm they are designed with railgun technology and projectiles consisting on armor piercing ammo

Sergeant: "Alright we will split in two groups; Spectre 4: you take Spectre 5 and 3 and proceed to the right i will proceed to the left we will meet half way!"
Y/N/ Specter 4: you heard the sergeant, Lets haul ass!
You proceeded to an opening on the right while the Sergeant did so to the left.
The 3 of you kept walking in silence with your weapons ready and night vision mode on...

You kept searching for what felt like hours but found nothing.
So you contacted the sergeant in command.
Y/N/Specter 4: "Specter ghost, this is Specter 4 we have negative visual contact the target may have escaped 10-4."
Sergeant: "Copy that specter 4 head back to the rendezvous point to regroup and await further instructions; over and out."

the three of you headed towards the rendezvous point but right before you could arrive you were ambushed by a dragon.

the dragon was a bout to rip apart one of your teammates but you shot it before that could happen.

specter 3: "thanks sir, i owe you."

you lended him your hand to help him up but then specter 5 interrupted and said.

Specter 5: "I hate to interrupt this lovely moment between you lads, but we have multiple hostiles closing in on our position!"

Y/N/Specter 4: "Form a defense line!"

Y/N took a good look at his radar and saw a shit-ton of hostile signals closing in.

Y/N: "GET READYYY!!"

Dragons emerged from the darkness and you started shootingin multiple directions taking out four of them.

Specter 3: "Ive got the right covered."

Specter 4: "Ive got the middle, Specter 5 take the left!"

Specter 5: "roger." 

Specter 4: Make every shot count. go sharp, go sharp!"

Suddenly the second wave came in and you started shooting but more kept on coming.

Specter 4: "Shit its a fucking nest, fall back!!"

you satrted falling back while you kept shooting at them.

Specter 4: "Specter Ghost this is Specter 4, we need reinforcments at 4 clicks from the rendezvous point do you copy?"

Sergeant: "Negative, Specter 4, we have our own problems; fall back to the entrance and call for heavy artillery support, we've hit a nest, authorization code for the splash out: Theta, Epsilon 72892, over and out."

You tried reaching for the entrance but just as you did one of your teammates got torn apart by a dragon.

Blood splatted your helmet and you ordered Specter 5 full retreat.

Specter 4: "God fucking damn it! FULL RTREAT, FALL BACK TO THE ENTRANCE!"

Specter 5: "aaaargh!"

specter 5 let out an enraged scream and fell back with you.

Just as you were about to exit the cave Specter 5 got slashed on the right leg by a claw.

Specter 5: "AAAAGGH FUUCK!!"

Specter 4: "fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

you rushed to help him but a dragon stood in your way making you fall back while hearing the agony screams of your teammate.

You kept running and were almost out of the cave but then another dragon stood in your way. you tried to get down and do a roll on the ground but the dragon saw it coming and flipped his tail against you hitting you square in the chest, knocking the air out of your lungs.

You tried getting up but then the dragon pushed you to the floor so you took out your machete and stabbed it in his claw making him scream out in pain.

You tried to regain your breath, but the dragon was now enraged, so he charged towards you and tackled you to the ground; you kicked it in the face and tried to crawl to the exit but, again, the dragon was quicker, so he grabbed you and slammed you on the ground leaving you beaten up and barely conscious.

He was about to slit your throat until...

???: "HALT!"

the dragon suddenly froze and turned to the source of the voice and you could see a silhouette of another dragon slowly walking forwards and by the voice and looks of it you could tell she was a female...

Male dragon: "yes, my queen!"

He left you on the ground and pinned you down so you wouldnt try anything against them.

The "queen" got close to you and started to look for your dogtags."

Once she found them she read them outloud. Then she slowly approached you once more and said.

???: "We've got plans for you, Y/N, great plans."

And then you slowly fell unconcious...