Humanity never changes...

You followed your new leader to a chamber full of maps which had all possible locations of the human bases and the map was entirely red all surrounding a little white spot no bigger than your human fist.
You also saw in a corner of the chamber your guns all piled up behind a barred cubicle.
Baerrys stopped in front of the maps and you stood beside her.
She pointed to a spot on the map well inside the red zone which was called the zero zone.
Baerrys: "This is our first target... do you recognize or know its exact location?"
Y/N: "Yes i think so... thats the gamma sector... but your target is that factory, right?"
Baerrys: "Exactly..."
Y/N: "Okay... yeah ive been there some times... its a v-warf. It stands for Vehicle, Weapon and Armor Research Facility. Its a place where our enemies build, test and mass produce weaponry, vehicles and armor... All of their arsenal comes from this places... they are the most heavily guarded places we have... assaulting directly the place would prove useless."
Baerrys: "Thats why we have you..."
Y/N: "...im sorry what?"
Baerrys: "The enemy have detecting tools for the dragons but since your the first hybrid dragon you can switch between being a dragon and a human... plus since you are the first one to get such perks the humans wont know how to detect you much less how to react to you...
What we need is just the blueprints of your arsenal due to being the most advanced weaponry our enemy has at its disposal... you can act as an infiltrated subject in their territory, see if you can gather vital info about their troop movements..."
Y/N: "I see..."
Baerrys: "We just need five blueprints including your armor blueprint..."
Y/N: "Ill head off straight away..."
Baerrys: "Y/N..."
You turned around and she grabbed you gently yet firmly by your wrists holding them down and proceeded to kiss you fully on the lips again...
Baerrys: "Please be safe..."
Y/N: "Yes, my queen."
Baerrys: "Just call me Baerrys, please..."
You just nodded, took all your human equipment, switched to your human form and exited the nest...

You arrived at an open field in which you could get signal for an evac.
Y/N: "HQ? This is specter 4, do you copy? Over."
-static.
Y/N: "HQ, come in this is specter 4. Over."
HQ: "This is a restricted military channel only for military use; no civilians allowed."
Y/N: "Negative, this is Specter 4; from the ghost division 21st containment battalion. I request evac from the following coordinates, evac code: Beta, Sigma. Over."
HQ: "H-holy shit! Uhh s-stay where you are. Over."
*In the background*
HQ: "SIR WE HAVE A REPORT UPDATE WITH THE SPECTER SQUAD!!"
HQ: "Specter 4?!? Specter fucking 4!!"
Y/N: "Sergeant?!"
Specter ghost: "In flesh and blood son!"
Get your ass to the evac point, the scientists want to know everything about your experience being the only human inside a nest for so long."
Y/N: "Riiight..."
Sergeant: "Evacs on their way. Over and out."
Y/N: Waited for 5 mins and a vtol arrived with a squad who deployed around him so they could evac you to safety."

Your vtol ship departed to a V-WARF facility so they could interrogate you and ask you for questions about what happened

In the middle of the trip you suddenly heard the voice of Baerrys in your head...
Baerrys: "Y/N, im going to subject you to a memory wipe but dont worry ill stay in contact with you and will return your memories once the interrogation is over."

You were conducted to a room in which the 4 walls were painted black; the colonel motioned you to take a seat and you obliged.

Colonel: "Specter 4, right?"

Y/N: "yes, sir!"

Colonel "At ease soldier, firstly i want to congratulate you for surviving so long inside a draconic hive... now... i hope you dont mind but we have to... do some things before the interrogation starts..."

Two guards entered the room and held you while a third one came in with a syringe and injected the liquid in your neck.

Y/N: "what... was that necessary?"

You said massaging the tiny wound.

Colonel: "im afraid so, we cant take risks... not when we have victory at our fingertips."

Y/N: "Yes sir"

Colonel: "From now on you call me Marder understood, soldier?"

Marder: "Okay so... i have a couple of questions that need answers..."

Marder: "First one: How did you manage to survive so long inside a nest?"

Y/N: "Constant use of stealthfields, Marder, each of our units has stealth nano-bots implanted."

Marder: "mhm... 2nd question was there a dragon queen inside that nest or hive?"

Y/N: "I cant confirm nor deny that question, Marder, I have been only hidden at the entrance i barely ventured my way deeper into the nest."

Marder: *writing something down* "alright... as you are well aware of, we cant risk you being under the influence of a telepathyc lizard so the way i see it you have two choices: either you willingly submit to a reconditioning program, or we will force you to."

Y/N: *in thought* "Shit... they are suspicious... Baerrys? are you getting this?"

Baerrys: "Yes, dont worry, ill enhance you with a subconcious psychic shield... that should be enough to help you resist the brainwash..."

Y/N: "Thank you Baerrys..."

Baerrys: "No... Thank you... for aiding us in our survival..."