Going deeper

You woke up in the cold floor of a cave, you tried to et up but only to find you were bound to the wall by chains; you also noticed that you had no guns not even your machete on your back.
You tried also calling for the artillery support but only static was heard.
Specter 4: "Fuck i must be real deep in the ground..."
Then you heard a door open. And the mysterious dragoness from before stepped inside.

 And the mysterious dragoness from before stepped inside

You suddenly started to hear her voice in your head. Her voice was calming and soothing... for a dragon and yet somehow had an imponent tone to it.

??? In your mind: "I see you are awake, good..."

Specter 4's mind: "What the fuck?! intel didnt warned us about telepathic dragons!!"

??? In your mind: "I would watch your tone with me, young one..."

You wanted to speak but no words came out; for some reason he could only think of his words. He found out he could not move either...

Specter 4 In his mind: "You better tell me what you want to do with me..."

You said clearly losing your patience which didnt make the so called "queen" very happy.

??? In your mind: "Make no mistake, no human, i am NOT a girl whom you can flirt to your hormones content, im still pretty much in control; you are VERY lucky to be alive id suggest you to not test me."

Her voice echoed in your head and started to sting your mind almost as if swords penetrated through your skull.

??? In your mind: "Now... are we gonna do this the easy way or the amusing way...?"

Specter 4 In your mind: "im not gonna tell you anything amused or not..."

??? In your mind: "I never said it would be amusing for you... the amusing way it is then..."

she said aproaching you, you closed your eyes and readied yourself for whatever she was about to throw at you.

but... something happened...

Sudennly your body decided to open your eyes against your will and somehow forced you to look at her deep in her eyes.

???: "Will you tell me about your main strategic locations and base of operations?"

Specter 4: "Yes my queen."

She released you from your shackles and brought a map of the european continent. You then pointed to specific locations as she looked at the map and nodded.

a few seconds later you willingly returned to your shackles and she proceeds to chain you back in place.

she then stares at you in the eyes again and you snap out of your trance.

Specter 4: "wha-what did u do to me?!"

???: "Rather what have YOU done... I did warn you it wasnt going to be pleasent for you... after all... it seems like you willingly betrayed your own kind..." she said between giggles.

Specter 4: "I will wipe out all of your fucking species and you will be the last just so you may watch your world die..."

???: "Mmmm... are you sure your playing for the right team...?" she said licking her muzzle.

Specter 4: "You wont change my mind, no matter if you nailed it into my skull!"

???: "Awww such wasted potential... you could be so much more..."

She said seductively while trailing circles with her hand on your chest

she then removed your helmet and made again eye contact with you you tried with all your strength to look away but as much as it pained you to admit it... you couldnt resist gazing back.

You held the stare for a few seconds and then proceeded to kiss you on the lips.

Since you werent in control you couldnt do anything except doing what she ordered you to do in your mind...
???: "hmmmmff..."
after a few seconds she parted for air and smiled at you.
You returned to your normal self and were blushing madly as you noticed there was a string of saliva connecting your mouths.
???: *giggling* "oooh you look so cute... i think i could make a dragon out of you after all... since you betrayed your species... now sleep just relax..."
You tried to defy her and stand your ground but once more could not resist to do as you were told, so you drifted off to sleep slowly, her voice sounding a million miles away...
Before fading completely you could make out some faint last words from her.
???: "Sleep tight... future mate..."