Are you playing for the right team?

*SPLASH*

Specter 4: "WHOA WHA-...!?"

You stuttered clearly confused.

Then you taking a quick glance around you saw the dragon whom you fought back when you entrered the nest.

You took a good look at it and it had black scales and two horns which pointed onwards coming out of each side of his head, looking like this.

(yeah im a fallout fanboy but i personally like obsidian more than bethesda, deal with it Bethesda fanboys XD)

Dragon: "Rise and shine human..." He said smirking clearly enjoying himself...

Specter 4: "Yeah fuck you too..."

The dragon just stood there waiting.

Specter 4: "..."

Dragon: "..."

Specter 4: "What are you waiting for, arent you gonna eat me, troture me or burn me...?"

Dragon: "As much as i would like to do so... ive been strictly ordered not to..."

Specter 4: "...What...?"

Dragon: "..."

you stood there in silence for a few seconds until the imposing dragon spoke up again.

Dragon: "Whats your name, human?"

Specter 4: "Stop it..."

Dragon: "What do you mean stop it...?"

Specter 4: "I know what you are trying to do... Intel warned us about your info extraction methods. I aint gonna give in so just stop,"

Dragon: "Of course because revealing your name would be a huge government secret leak... not to mention that thy will be soooo desperate looking for you..."

He said sarcastically

Specter 4: "Hmmmph smart ass... fine, you want to learn my name so badly...? Well sorry to dissapoint, lizard but i dont have one."

???: "Well thats just a shame... isnt it?"

The dragon queen stepped inside your cell as she said so.

Specter 4: "Pfsssh shame for you im just fine the way i am, I dont need no bullshit like that."

Dragon: *Punching you in the gut* "You better show more discipline to our and your future queen." He said meneacingly.

???: "Thats okay, Galath, he got the message..."

Galath: "Yes my queen."

???: "Im sure he will be cooperative with us once he agrees to our terms..."

Specter 4: "Wait what do you mean "MY future queen?!""

Galath just left the cell chuckling to himself as he closed the door behind him.