8) Just Some Little Chat

Waking up, I notice that I am alone in the living room. I slowly rub my eyes and get up to go to the bathroom to wash up.

After I leave, I hear laughter coming from the kitchen so I head that way. There, I see all of my friends that were at the party last night.

"Hi." I say.

"Good morning."

I then take a slice of bread from a plate and start eating.

"Would you like to do our homework, Darwin? Matt?" asks Leo.

"Yeah, sure." I answer. "Do you have your notebooks or do you need some paper?"

"I need paper." says Leo.

"Me too." says Matt.

"Okay. Let's finish eating and then we'll go." I say.

---------

After we finished, we went to my room. Janin and Diana also went to Sarah's room to hang out.

"Shall we begin with the Maths homework?" Leo asks.

"Sure."

After doing the Math homework, we also did the English one. Unfortunately, the both of them had to leave. After biding my goodbyes, I go back to my room to do my last homework, at Physics. While thinking about the exercise, I fidget the pen between my fingers when I accidentally drop it. I go under the desk to get it and then I go back to solving the exercise.

Suddenly I hear a sound as if something fell, so I look around. My eyes spot someone by the door, almost giving me a heart attack. Then I recognizer the person as Diana.

"You scared me. How long have you been standing there for?" I ask her.

"For 3 minutes."

"You should have said something earlier."

"Well, you dropped your pen and I didn't want you to hit your head on the desk or something."

"That wouldn't have happened."

"Really..."

"Yeah, really. But how come you're here?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you if you'd like to practice basketball with me on the upcoming Saturday?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd like to."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem."

---------
(Later the same day)

Leo asked me to meet with him an hour ago, so I am currently getting dressed. We agreed to go and take a walk in the park while we're talking.

"Nice weather." says Leo.

"Yeah. It's sunny. Why did you want us to meet?"

"Oh. I wanted to tell you that I had a great time at the party."

"But you could have told me this at school too."

"Yeah, but it isn't the only thing I wanted to tell you."

"Huh?"

"I think I was struck by something?"

"Struck? By what? There's no lightning."

"By love."

"Haha. Really?"

"Yeah."

"Who is it?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me who is the one who stole your heart."

"Maybe another day."

"Okay. Then you have to wait too."

"Uh fine. I hope you tell me soon."

"Yeah yeah maybe."