How you met Ben Solo in further detail

You were both trained by Luke and he took you when he left.

You were going to arrive at the new Jedi Temple today. You were quite nervous I mean it's not everyday you get picked to become a Jedi. Any minute now a ship was gonna land here right next to your home and a war hero was gonna emerge from this ship and tell you to say goodbye to your family.

The ship was here and that's when I say THE Han Solo walking towards me with this dark haired boy not too far behind. "Hello I'm guessing that by the look on your face you know who I am." I nod my head not trusting myself to talk. "Well this is my son Ben he is going to be going to the jedi temple with you. I look over at the dark haired boy who seems to be slightly annoyed that he had to be here when he could have been training to become the next best of our generation. I must admit I would be thinking the exact same thing if I was standing on the lawn of a complete stranger waiting to go on a journey that most people can only dream of going on.
" How about we save the introductions for the ship as I am all packed and ready to go." You say looking down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with Ben or Han.
"Very well." Is all I hear and I look up to see it was Ben who had said that. He starts to walk away leaving myself and Han to grab my bags. I grab my backpack and run after Ben who was already close to the ship.
"Ben wait." You shout and to your surprise he actually does.
"What do you want." He was clearly annoyed but you didn't care about that whatsoever. " I just wanted to ask could we be friends?" You held out your hand for him to shake however he still seemed slightly cautious.
"I guess we can be." Is all he said before walking off

*Years Later*

Y/n's POV

"Sooooo Ben." I say in an irritating tone

"What," Gosh he's already annoyed maybe his uncle was harsh to him during training.

"Where have you been." I reply sounding less annoyed but more curious

"Fighting my inner demons now go to you hut and go to sleep." His face shows that he has calmed down a bit so I take my leave.

*Few hours later*

I awoke to the smell of burning. I grab my satchel and lightsaber and run to see some of the temple alight. I watch it for a few seconds feeling helpless tears start to form in my eyes until I think of someone. Ben. I look over at his home and it is completely in ruins.
"BEN!!!!" I scream running towards it whilst using the force to get rid of some of the debris. Only to be grabbed by the waist by somebody carrying me away. I kick as hard as I can trying to break free from this person. My head snaps back to look at them. And I know I'm safe he must've sensed that I had relaxed because he put me down gently.
"I'm learning the ways of the darkside join me and become a Knight of Ren." He sounded like Ben but the words were not fully his own like there was a new sided of him one I had never seen before. He holds out his hand to me and I look into his eyes and I can see there he really is desperate not to loose his only friend.

"Ben wait." You shout and to your surprise he actually does.
"What do you want." He was clearly annoyed but you didn't care about that whatsoever. " I just wanted to ask could we be friends?" You held out your hand for him to shake however he still seemed slightly cautious.
"I guess we can be." Is all he said before walking off

I once had that same look in my eyes. Now it's his turn to ask something of me. I slowly place my hand in his and look straight into his eyes to show him I'm not scared of joining him. And with that we walk away from the temple now fully ablaze with small smiles of victory on our faces not knowing what the future would hold.

-Crystal