How you met Anakin Skywalker in further detail

You met because of Padme

"Bail." I whine for the 5th time hoping he will eventually give in to me.

"Why can't you go meet the Jedi and Padme today?" I asked clearly becoming desperate.

"One because Padme asked for you not me and two I already know everyone so you are going and that's finial. "His voice was stern and I knew better than to argue against him anymore. I sigh in defeat causing him to relax a bit and a little smile to form on his face before he literally started shoving me through a door to get dressed for this afternoons meeting.

*Hours Later*

I was nervous not because I was meeting the former queen of Naboo on her home planet no I am surprisingly good friends with Padme but I was nervous meeting two of the greatest Jedi ever that's what scared me. Meeting Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker seems like a dream from my childhood but not it's more a nightmare because who knows what could happen in the short time space I see them. Padme had always spoken so highly of them through our weekly transitions or letters when we are apart but even if I hadn't heard about them from Padme I could have heard all about them elsewhere as they are quite famous among the senate as they are seen as heroes for not only their great skill but also their excellence in diplomacy. And now look at me I was so stressed I had started fiddling with a thread hanging loosely on the sleeves of dress waiting for Padme to join me on our stroll to the gardens and balconies where the Jedi are awaiting us. 

"Lets go Y/n" she calls from the fountain in the courtyard as I rush to join her there.

"Y/n Organa this is Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker." Padme introduces us in a typical formal way.

"Pleasure to meet you." Anakin say holding out his hand for me to shake I accept this greeting with a smile greeting both Obi-wan and him before replying to Anakin's statement.

"Likewise." Still trying to sound polite still even though knowing me I wouldn't be all prim and proper for long.

*Few Hours Later*

The sun had begun to set on Naboo and Anakin and I had talked the day away from all his daring adventures to the boring senate even about our past lives. I started to realise we shared a lot of the same opinions about the Jedi consul, The Senate and of course the rules that both of these occupations. At the moment I walking back to my holiday home here which isn't too far from the palace where we were only a short while ago however Anakin insisted on escorting me home

"Thank you Anakin for everything." I say whilst bowing my head to show respect.

"Your welcome." He replies smiling at me. I kiss him on the cheek before waving him goodbye from the front step only once he is out of my sight do I enter the house to see my brother unsurprisingly working with his head down in what looked like a new accords we needed to sign. He looks up at me and gives me one of those looks that told me he wanted to have a little chat. I sat on the chair opposite his and looked straight at him. 

"So how was it?" He asked  looking at me curiously probably trying to figure out what I was thinking.

"It wasn't so bad. I'm glad I went, I made friends out of Anakin Skywalker." I admitted 

Bail looked shocked to say the least for about 6 seconds before recomposing himself and then he smiled approvingly at me.

"Well isn't that wonderful." He says looking at me but I only nod my head in agreement but if I was being completely honest my mind and heart were in  different place. Thinking about him. About Anakin Skywalker.

 About Anakin Skywalker

The dress^

-Crystal