How you met Han Solo in further detail

You tracked him and caught him your trap ready to hand over to Jabba the Hutt but you had a change of heart last minute.

Y/n's POV

250,000 credits for Han Solo and that's not including his accomplice. I could do with taht kinda money in my life. I pull down the poster so at least some people might not see it and even if they do I'll have a head start on this hunt and that is all I need to capture him and I have the perfect trap in mind.

*Sevral hours later*

"Chewie you idiot haven't I rold you not to stop listening to your stomach and use your head. Now look what has happened." You could hear a voice and you prayed it was your target aftr doing an hour of research in your target you knew his partner was a wookie and wookie's love food.

"Well Well Well if it isn't Han Solo himself oh and his accomplice." You say smugly looking straight into Han's eyes he showed signs that he was mad but that just caused me to shrug I mean I was used to annoying people especially if it meant either betraying them or capturing them. I didn't care though this job just gets me easy money. Money meant that I had a bit more power or I could simply pay off a debt.

Now on the ship after getting some supplies I could hear Han mumbling to himself or to Chewbacca about how he was probably going to be dead in the next few hours. I was taken aback by this I mean I knew that Jabba had something despicable planned for Han but I had no idea it was killing the smuggler. Ah well what did it matter Han hates me and I need the money so I suppose handing him in is the only way. Taking the monitor of the Cargo Bay so I could still listen to their conversation whilst flying the ship to Tatooine.

We were now in hyperspace just about to arrive at Tatooine in about 4 minutes. I make my way to where my prisoners are kept the cargo bay.
"Hello Han I have a question for you."
"You can ask it but I may not answer it."he responded
"Why does Jabba want to kill you?" I demand
"Oh that ones simple dearie, Jabba hates me cause I lost some of his cargo." He answered mocking me only slightly.

I was taken horrified by this that I could be the death of this man and his best friend because I don't care about anything but money. This man hadn't done much wrong and because I'm greedy he could die at the hands of a ovrsized slug. I run out the room at full speed back to the control room. I knew what I should do but the question remained do I have the guts to do it. I reach the room and shut down the hyperdrive before restarting it and changing the course back to Naboo where Han"s ship remained in the outskirts of the forest where once freed he could escape. I go back to Han and Chewbacca and go over to the control panel I look over at Han he seems to have straightened up a bit from the sluched position he was in a few moments ago his eyes wild with curiosity in what I was doing. I pressed the button and they were both free.

"We will arrive on Naboo in a few minutes take wahtever you need from this ship and go back to yours." I say not in my normal sarcastic way but with geunine concern in the tone of my voice.

"Come with us." Han says and I can hear Chewie in the distance grunting in approval. This brings a smile onto my face.

"Ok." Is all I say before running to collect my belongings and leave my old life behind and starting a new selfless life.

-Crystal