How you met Luke in further detail

When he saw you with the force he took you away to train.

Y/n's POV

Happy 20th Birthday to me.  Here's  to another year of being a slave. Even with the empire gone not all evil in the galaxy was gone. But at least now I don't need to hid my hidden powers. For years I had to supress it which just ended up in pain. Nobody knew apart from my two siblings my brother feared it but my sister wanted me to learn how to control it of course with all the Jedi gone there was only the Sith and there was no way I was using this for evil purposes. Both my siblings became part of the rebel alliance but I didn't join them because I could have been a massive danger to everyone if I lost control I could've killed everyone from both sides. Now look at me a slave to a weapons dealer and had been for two years. He sold to both sides which I always found such an odd way of living. Selling stuff to one side then backstabbing them by selling the same stuff to their enemies. What do I know I mean I'm a nobody who doesn't understand the ways of business according to my boss.

"Hello I was looking Harroop. This is where he deals am I right?" A young woman says. I study her and her two accomplices and I feel my eyes nearly bulge out of my head. I nod my head not trusting myself to talk. One of her accomplices laughs at this but the woman hits him on the arm and muttered to him something about being nice.I smile at this I would totally get along with these three.

"Can you take me to him please?"She asks trying to be nice but I can hear the urgency in her voice

"Of course....Princess Leia." I said nervously not wanting to make a further fool of myself in front of three of the main people who are responsible for the Empire's Flag reigning over our heads. They all to seem pleased at my comment but I can't seem to figure out if it's because I figured out who they were even through their disguises or because I'm helping.

"He is right through there."I say pointing to the double doors that led to his office. The Princess and the one she smacked left the room leaving me with the one who had never uttered a word. He moved slightly causing me to see a metal hilt attached to his belt. A lightsaber once again I find myself in utter shock. How does he own one is he a jedi?" My mouth was hanging open and he must have noticed as he took off his helmet to reveal a boy my age.

"Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight." He said introducing himself rather too formally for my liking. However he was a Jedi.

"I'm Y/n so you are a Jedi can you show me how you use the force?" I ask curiously and he laughs and lifts the table I was sitting on only moments before. I laugh at this staring in wonder knowing that if I put my mind to it. I smirk at the thought that wasn't a bad idea actually. He puts the table down onto the ground and I stare at him for a few seconds before doing something I had not done in a long time.

"So you do it like this." I say acting innocent before mirroring his exact movements and to his surprise the table once again rose a few feet.

"You have the force?" He asks still clearly in shock to find someone like him who wasn't an evil physcopath.

"Yep." Is all I say putting the table back down carefully not wanting to break anything on it. The minute the words left my mouth he stormed out of the room and into Harroop's office. Oh dear this will be intresting. I went back to cleaning blasters feeling as though I should not have done what that. I vowed I would never use the force again after my parents died at the hand of Vader who had killed them in anger of them hiding me from him. He never found me so I guess they didn't die in vain.

Luke,Leia and Han came back into the room a few minutes later with faint smiles on their faces. The deal must have gone their way is the only explanation I could come with. "Hey kid." Han calls

"Yes Sir?" I ask trying to sound professional but it is very difficult to sound that way when you are talking to a war hero

"What do you say to becoming a Jedi apprentice to Luke and getting out this place." He asked I look over at Luke and he is smiling sheepishly at me causing me to start smiling even more.

"When do we leave?"I ask

-Crystal