- ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ · ᴅᴏʙ · sᴍᴜᴛ -

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warnings: NSFW, cheating

I'm gonna try 3rd person

"Do I really have to come? None of your co-workers know me

"Do I really have to come? None of your co-workers know me." Y/n whined as Tyler zipped up her dress and rested his head on her shoulder "I want you to be there. Plus, the cast have wanted to meet you forever. So, yes, you're coming." He said and Y/n groaned a little.

"Fine." She sighed and he smiled widely, pulling away from her and grabbing his phone and wallet. Y/n looked at her rose gold dress in the full length mirror and sighed again

 Y/n looked at her rose gold dress in the full length mirror and sighed again

She did want to go to this premier, she was just a little self conscious. She had watched Teen Wolf before and the actresses in there are gorgeous. Tyler always reassured that she was more beautiful.

!! Disclaimer: you are all gorgeous !!

The only person she would actually know there would be Dylan - and, of course, Tyler. Dylan was Tyler's best friend, so he was around a lot and eventually, her and y/n became fairly close.

She felt Tyler's hand smack her ass and she playfully glared at him "You should wear dresses more often." He smirked, watching as she grabbed her white purse. "Do I get a reward tonight?" He asked, grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him. She laughed slightly and draped her arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the back of his neck "Maybe..." She teased, patting his chest before moving away. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they left their house.

>>>

The car was parked and y/n nerves were starting to get the best of her. "Hey, they'll love you. Come on." Tyler reassured, thanking the driver and helping her out of the car. Flashing lights surrounding them as they faced the paparazzi. Tyler wasn't exactly open about their relationship, so they would probably be all over Twitter.

Different questions were thrown at Tyler, some even at y/n as they walked down the red aisle. Y/n took a shaky breathe and wrapped her arms around one of Tyler's, hoping she matched the fan's beauty standards.