- ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ · ᴍ.ʀ · sᴍᴜᴛ -

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warnings: NSFW, oral (both receiving), hair pulling

^^^

My back slammed against the mat once again and I groaned loudly, quickly shoving Mitch off of me and sitting up

My back slammed against the mat once again and I groaned loudly, quickly shoving Mitch off of me and sitting up. I don't understand why he was chose to be my personal trainer, he's a fucking giant and I'm 5'5. Not fun.

"Lost again, y/n." Mitch taunted and I glared at him "Why do you have to me so hard on me? I'm a fucking midget." I asked harshly and he chuckled darkly, running a hand through his long, chocolate hair which I longed to tug on.

"You wanna be weak and get yourself killed? Be my guest. You're not my problem." He shrugged, getting up and walked to his kitchen and throwing me a bottle of water which I caught easily.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. The sweat that lathered my body made my shorts and sports bra stick to me and my tied up hair droop. "Are you warm?" Mitch taunted and I stuck my middle finger up at him, making a sarcastic laugh face.

I got up and walked over to his kitchen counter, leaning on it and dropping my head. There's was always this sort of tension between us two and it wasn't unclear what is was.

Sexual.

Of course Mitch angered me to the point where I sometimes attack him but only end up being shoved against the wall and shouted at. We both have bad tempers which is not a good combo.

But you just can't have sex with your trainer.

"Wanna take a break?" Mitch said and I immediately nodded, lifting myself up on his counter and resting my head on the wall.

Being an assassin wasn't exactly my dream job but after a terrorist shot my mom, dad, little brother and dog, I was furious. I was 14 so I've been an orphan for 9 years. I was mostly angry about my little brother. What kind of sick, twisted person would kill a 7 year old? Bastard.

"Hey! Are you listening?" Mitch snapped and I blinked rapidly, forgetting where I was "Nope."

He rolled his eyes and pulled me off the counter "Back on the mat."

"What?!" I shouted, throwing my hands up "Back on the mat." He repeated, harshly. I huffed and went back to the mat, him following me.

We began to fight and my back hit the mat 2 times before I did one of the moves that he taught me which ended up in me being on top of him. "I win." I smiled and he grunted, tossing his head to the side to move the hair out of his face. He grabbed my wrists that were on his chest and rolled us over, pinning my hands to the mat above me. "I win." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

The room fell silent as we stared at each other

"Fuck it." He muttered but before I could ask what he meant, his lips were shoved onto my own.