- ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ · ᴅ.ʜ · sᴍᴜᴛ -

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warnings: NSFW, grinding, riding

^^^

"Dave

"Dave..." I groaned, readjusting my position on my boyfriend's bed. We were both laid on his bed on our stomachs, I was trying to do my homework but he had other plans.

"You've been doing your homework for an hour... I want your attention." Dave said. It was true, I had to study for this test and I had been doing so for a very long time. "Let me finish reading this page then you'll get it." I said. "I don't wanna wait." He sighed, before I could say anything witty back, his lips pressed to mine. He threw my text book onto the floor and slid me onto his lap as he sat up and continued to kiss me.

"Dave, your parents." I reminded "you'll just have to be quiet." Dave smiled, changing positions again so my back was pressed against the mattress and he was on top of me. I was reluctant at first, Dave's parents liked me and I didn't want them to catch us, but I stripped myself of my shirt anyway.

"What if they walk in?" I asked "I'll deal with it." He replied, removing his shirt and then my shorts. I rolled us over so I was straddling him and he was sat up against the head bored. I leaned down to kiss him and slowly dragging up and down my hips against his. He groaned and grabbed my hips, making me move more rougher.

I moaned softly and pulled away from the kiss while he unhooked my bra and took it off my body, cupping my boobs. "Holy shit, I forget how lucky I am," He said and I blushed "hey, don't get shy on me." He smirked, lifting me up slightly and tugged down his pants and boxers. I pulled my underwear to the side and and grinded on him again, his cock rubbing against my clit.

He kissed my neck and lowered myself onto him. I was about to moan when his hand clasped over my mouth and it was muffled. I snaked my arms around his neck and bit my lip as he took his hand away.

I slowly began moving my hips up and down, my body heating up. He bent his knees and I fell forward as he thrusted his hips up into me and I curled my lips together to keep my moans and whines silent. "Fuck, baby." Dave whispered, pressing his lips to mine and I let some pornographic noises out into his mouth.

We both heard the door open and then a gasp, and then the door slammed shut again. We both froze and I felt embarrassment wash over me, I knew his parents had come in. Dave squeezed his eyes shut and leaned his head back "oh fuck."

"Dave, I need to cum..." I admitted, starting to move my hips again. He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows "My parents just walked in on us fucking and you still wanna carry on?" He asked "don't you?"

He grunted as I bounced up and down on him and he grabbed my hips, thrusting his hips up to meet mine again. He ran his thumbs over my nipples as my high hit my like a train and I let out a strained moan, my body shaking. His hips stuttered to a stop as he came inside me and he relaxed under me.

I lifted myself off of him and fell next to him.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?"

———

PLS THIS IS SO BAD AND SHORT LMAO

chile, I need requests