6: Danger

I'm warning you nowDon't get me twisted

I'm warning you now
Don't get me twisted

-Danger, BTS

As soon as I had left through the back door I heard some voices but realized there was no one here, only howling air and a sign of the club name on a wooden plackard moving slightly back and forth as it hung on a pole above the back door.

Holding the carton close to my chest I started walking straight ahead and then, some of the voices got louder, it sounded like there was an argument going on. That's when I recognized that it was actually coming from the other end of the building,  probably there was another gate there. The narrow road I stood on was leading to the main but what was the other one supposed to lead to?

"Tell your boss to pay up soon," A deep sounding voice spoke, that's when I stopped abruptly on my tracks. "By soon I mean the end of this week," He said again.

That was the voice I'd heard a few times before, at the English club and once in the store.

"Come on! It's ten million won, you need to give it a little bit more time!" Another unknown voice complained with a long sigh. I shook my head and took another step but then I was stopped again hearing another.

"Well we really fucking waited a lot."

The Korean literature? Jooheon, was it him?

"You are making it harder for yourself," another spoke, I couldn't be mistaken that it sounded so similar to Shownu, the voice I even heard this morning. I couldn't be wrong this time.

"Wonho, maybe you should scare him a little." A loud laughter followed and I was awestruck. That was Minhyuk, that had to be Minhyuk.

As if I was put under a spell I turned to the right, my feet were taking me, quick steps but right the following second I heard a loud sound, a sound of something shattering and another sound of a cry right after.

My breathing got heavier when I practically ran to the spot, holding onto the carton filled with liquor even then.

I thought it would be dark, but strangely there was a lot of light from the street lamps, and I thought it would be a small space, turned out it was an open space with cars scattered about everywhere.

But in the middle there were people, two sitting on a cars deck, rest standing and all of them surrounding a man who was on his knees on the floor. I saw a baseball bat on one's hand, a car beside him with one of its front lights broken.

The bat holder was a pale man with white hair with turquoise streaks. Huffing he looked at me, it was Wonho.

All of their eyes were quick to focus on me, who was standing there like a deer caught in the headlights. The two sitting on the car's decks, I recognized one of their eyebrow piercing and his face, and I also recognized the platinum blonde clad in a brown overcoat sitting beside him. Changkyun and Minhyuk.

"You guys did it again!" The unknown man kneeling on the floor was the first to break the silence with his loud cry as he stood up and shot his hands up on the air. "What do I tell boss this time!"

"Just shut your car, and, your mouth then go," the tallest of them leaning on a van said. Hyungwon, his hair wasn't curly like usual but, straight and silky falling by the sides of his face.

I noticed it was actually really loud with the car's siren going off but it eerily felt silent to me the whole minute.

I didn't want to see the rest of their faces as I could already tell who they would be, that was enough for any criminal to murder me because whatever that was going on here didn't seem legal and I obviously didn't belong here.

Licking my dried lips I turned on my heels as if nothing had happened.

If I just leave and act like nothing happened, it would definitely be fine.

"Hold it right there," I heard one of them shouting from the back against the silence, the siren's sound was gone this time.

Yet I was still walking acting. "I said, wait!" There was an unusual rage on the voice this time and I had to stop.

Silence.

A car's sound passed by.

"Are you going to turn around or not?"

I turned on my heels, my nails digging onto the carton, holding it tightly to my chest like my life depended on it. I saw that the unknown man and his car were gone.

My eyes involuntarily fell on the other guys standing there, the tall and muscular one with a black leather jacket, Shownu.

The shorter one beside him with his dark brown hair back brushed, cat like eyes boring onto mine, Kihyun.

And the one who actually called me, the dark haired wearing the most casual outfit, a sleeveless grey hoodie and baggy pants, Jooheon.

I was wearing a cap that was hiding half of my face, they probably wouldn't be able to recognize me, would they?

"Wait, isn't that?" It didn't take Jooheon seconds to quickly come to me and lift up my cap with a yank.

My wide eyes met his calm ones as he observed my face carefully. "From the English club..."

"Daisy, that's her name," a voice mockingly said in a perfect sounding English, my eyes fell over to Changkyun who had jumped off the car's deck and now staring at me with great intent.

"If you didn't call her out maybe she wouldn't have noticed who we were," Minhyuk strangely avoided my eyes as he hissed next to Changkyun.

There was straight confusion on the other's faces, for me, I didn't even know what I was feeling.

"Well, my cover was already blown," Changkyun looked like he was talking to himself. "I went to a store the other night and she worked there."

"There's no way for her not to recognize us," Hyungwon had stood straight up but then leaned his body back again on the side of the van behind him.

"What are you even doing here?" Jooheon spoke close to me. I noticed that Wonho was hiding his bat behind his back, his other hand scratching his neck as he was awkwardly looking away from me.

"I came to pick this up for the store I work," My voice was barely audible and I wondered if anyone besides Jooheon heard it.

"What do we do with her?" Minhyuk spoke abruptly and one by one all of their eyes followed Shownu who was standing there in silence all this time.

"We'll think about it later. Tell her to go now," Kihyun, who was standing next to Shownu was the one to answer. I couldn't understand why he was telling them to say it to me when his eyes were directly on mine from afar.

"Jooheon, please carry her stuff and take her there," Shownu instructed calmly.

Jooheon nodded before turning to me, taking the box from my hands like it was nothing and then, he smirked at me. "You're in deep shit already," He whispered for no reason.

Not that I hadn't sensed it by now.

---
A/n: wash your hands, wear masks when going outside.

Also stay hydrated! While the covid-19 shit is going on you all need A HELL LOT of water, a lot of vitamin C and maybe a little bit of me? ;)

Please :(