a/n + reflection

Hello!

65k words. I have finally managed to complete this book.

Thank you everyone who were patient with me, those who read this book, just finished it and now reading my shiety speech- thank you so much.

I really really hope you enjoyed duality.

First of all, I'd like to clarify for those readers who might not have comprehended that this story was not meant to focus on romance.

I'm sure there will be readers (in the future, I haven't encountered one yet) who will complain about duality not having as much romance as they thought it would.

This story was meant to create a bond, a friendship, to be able to trust, and find a place called home between people, AND find romance by luck along the way.

The romance is pretty much insignificant here. I wanted to delve more into the characters and their backgrounds (this was my first time dealing with so many characters at once, other times I mainly focus on the romantic pair)

A lot of you thought Daisy might have/ could have been Minhyuk's sister, so here's my thoughts on this too,

Daisy is the silent type like Shownu (there was a chapter where Minhyuk compares her to Shownu)

Daisy has basophobia (fear of falling) which is similar to Wonho's acrophobia. She's reluctant to trust people, just like Wonho was. (In a lot of chapters I showed comparisons between Wonho and Daisy. In the chapter where they watch movies together Wonho even makes a comment that he finds Daisy similar to him)

Daisy has obvious similarities to Minhyuk, they are both volatile but Minhyuk shows his craziness more where Daisy suppresses it. They have similar background stories.

Daisy and Kihyun share mutual feelings, even though they do not talk about it they know they both like each other. The sometimes share uncanny similar thoughts.

Daisy does not really have much similarities to Hyungwon but they both are suppressive.

Daisy has a loving mother like Jooheon's. In this story only Jooheon has supportive parents. (Remember in a chapter his mom showed up and talked to Daisy?)

Daisy wears dark, or very lackluster clothes most of the time like Changkyun, albeit she's not as Gothic. In the very few chapters I described her outfits, it was always something very dull. She's also antisocial like the Changkyun here.

The similarities she had with the rest went unnoticed because they were very subtle while the bond between her and Minhyuk was so strong that they both declared a few times that they could be siblings.

I mean, why would I make her Minhyuk's actual sister, I'm not that dramatic. (Says me after writing an almost 70k word dramatic ass story)

There was a reason Daisy had some connection to them, and there's also a reason why the entire story was on first person's aka Daisy's pov.

For that, I'll have to take you some years back when I first started high school, I met a friend. In my entire class only she and I had some obsession with kpop and kdramas. For obvious reasons we were attached to eachother.

Breaking news, she was also a multistan! Good for me because I loved different groups and often suggested her some, she'd do the same for me.

She was very respectful but let me tell you no matter how many times I tried to get her into monsta x, I couldn't. I even brought her to my house and played hero on my pc with pleading eyes.

I made her watch some other music videos as well and she said, "the music is groovy but nah, the members are too scary for me."

The absurdity-