Damien

Usually I would try to stay away from buisness trips but being a travel agent, you cant be in the office for long. I went to Washington to meet new clients.

The first thing I did to stretch my legs is grab a bite to eat.

I sat down biting into a big mac and that's when I saw her...alyssia yeah that's her name. she has black sliky hair, big brown eyes, and full  lips a man would die to kiss, finally a curvy lush body that made my manhood tingle. Also Michaels twin....

When I look at her I remember the last time I seen her. We was in the c.p.s. office and she was crying her eyes out.

Guilt twinged my gut.
Maybe I should get her number.
But when I looked into her eyes alyssia literally ran into the bathroom.

I walked over to the girl she was with, "hello" I said in my most charming voice.

The girl and who I assumed is her mother saw me coming.

"hello how may we help you?" the mother said.

"well you can start by giving me her number", I answered pointing to the girls bathroom door.

"Oh her name is alyssia and she is totally available. Her number is 655-01-"the girls rambling was cut off by her mother.

"Shut up destinee we don't know this man"

she hissed lowly.

The woman looked at me politely and asked "and who are you to Alyssia? "

I showed my pearly whites "just a friend trying to get in touch".