Chapter 2

Wills POV
No this isn't happening I keep telling my self as I run with Nico in my arms to the infirmary. I lay him on the bed and take his temperature, blood pressure and all that stuff. I nervously wait for the test results and sit next to Nico talking to my self.

"Nico if I didn't like you so much I would kill you. Why did you have to do that. You could be dying for all I know. This is all my fault I should of done something else." I put my head in my hands and bawl my eyes out. after a few minutes I hear the machine beep and I read the results. I read it twice drop the paper and rush over to Nico. I lay my head on him and cry.

Nicos POV
Where the hell am I? I panic slightly fearing I'm back in Tartarus. I relax when I hear Will speak.

"Nico if I didn't like you so much I would kill you. Why did you have to do that. You could be dying for all I know. This is all my fault I should of done something else." Then he started to cry, Will Solace said he likes me... And now he's crying because I'm... I don't even know where I am. I try to speak to Will but I can't talk. I can't see him either. I panic more realizing I'm not moving. I heard Will gasp and cry more.

"Nico I'm not sure If you can hear me. Please wake up. Try. But I'm keeping my promise. I'll be here when you wake up. Even if you're in a coma." He cried more. I'm in a coma? What? How do I wake up?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for taking forever! I have huge writers block and I'm really busy. Thanks for reading!