going out

Pop P.O.V.
I'm so bored and tired even though I don't want to leave because of him, who just wants to come out and kill for his enjoyment not because of what happened in the past. I was hungry and I went to the kitchen to cook something to eat but I noticed I barely have any food "oh crap, I need to go buy food" as I said I then knew I had to leave but I'm scare to, I walk in circle thinking what should I do but nothing came in mind I guess I will have to go out and buy food and give myself a chance to go out and not think about anything bad or him.

I relax for a bit to clear my mind and walk out with Cub and headed straight to the grocery store and quickly got every food that I need without talking to no one, but they will talk to me.

Petunia: hello Pop

Pop: aah *turns to Petunia* oh hello Petunia, you startled me.

Petunia: sorry about that is just that I noticed you and came to see how you're doing because almost everyone has been worry about you.

Pop: r-really?

Petunia: yes, you haven't came out your house for so long that everyone thought you die or maybe move away. Why haven't you been going out?

Pop: well...it's something personal

Petunia: you don't mind talking about it?

Pop: I don't want to talk about it because I'm just trying to forget it.

Petunia: I understand than I won't force, well see you later *walks off*

Pop: bye.

That went well so almost everyone were worried about me but I'm worry of their safety being around me because I'm too dangerous I need to find a way to have him out of me but I don't know how. I hope I don't have to go through this forever. As I think about it, I finish getting all I need and pay and headed straight home and putting all the grocery in the kitchen.