Evil talks with Cub

Pop P.O.V.
Another day here home. I know its annoying being here all day but its the only way I can keep everyone safe except my son I don't know what to do, I can't leave him alone, I doubt anyone would take care of him because of how many times Cub has die before even I hate to admit that he has die a lot that I don't know how that happens.

Suddenly I hear like a rumble sound, I look outside and see a building breaking and Splendid flying, of course it must be him doing his bad super hero job just like how I am a bad dad. Then screams from that building... those screams of help, were the only left to bring back flashback

Flashback

Pop's wife: *kidnapped* no please, Pop save me!

Pop: *following the voice of her wife*

Later

Pop's wife: No! Noo! *gets shot and screams in pain until she died*

Flashback end

The screams, the horrible memory..were the only thing that would bring him out. I tried keeping him from taking over me, I tried and I tried but I couldn't and then everything went dark.

Evil P P.O.V.
Finally I took my chance and was able to took over Pop's body. I felt free and no more being cramped in him.

Evil P: time for me, to have some fun killing but where should I start first?

Cub: *laughing and playing on the couch*

Evil P: scratch the killing for later, maybe I can have a little bit of time with Cub *sits next to Cub* well you sure are having fun

Cub: *sees his dad, not knowing it's Evil P*

Evil P: don't worry soon when you get older like me, you will be able to do whatever the hell you want like smoking, drinking, killing, and feeling free.

Cub: *confused on what he saying but was smiling*

Evil P: you will understand when you are a bit older, right now your dad is going outside for a quick moment doing his entertainment and by that I mean killing.

I left out laughing and started killing, this sure is something I will never get tired of.