little talk

Pop P.O.V.
I'm still at home like always with my dear of him, as long as I don't have him out I will be fine but also what I never thought is what would he do to my son if he saw him - will he kill him? - that is something I didn't think about which also makes me a dangerous father, how am I supposed to take care of him if he lives within me?

Evil P: so how's you poor low life doing?

Pop: aah, you again!

Evil P: why are you so surprised if I always live within you, in your mind, hehehe

Pop: what do you want now?

Evil P: oh you know just wanting to know what's going on

Pop: that's none of your concern

Evil P: aw, come on Paps can a man have I little chat

Pop: first of all don't call me Paps and second of all I don't want to talk to a monster like you.

Evil P: you really are entertaining to talk to.

Pop: *sigh* what is it that you want to talk about?

Evil P: I don't know, just anything that comes up in our mind

Pop: sorry but I don't have anything to talk about.

Evil P: really? Than what was all that worry of me being close to Cub

Pop: what?! How do you-?

Evil P: we share a portion of our mind well most of it, but anyways you are so worry about your son being near you

Pop: ...

Evil P: you know you could just abandoned him and leave him with orphanage.

Pop: no way I'm abandoning my son because of you

Evil P: well whatever you feel like it, it doesn't matter to me.

Pop: of course I'm not gonna let you near my son.

Evil P: I will like to see you try when I take over your body.

Pop: can you just leave me alone!

Evil P: okay after all I did say I wanted a small talk. Consider yourself a good dad right now trying to protect your son from me.

After that he stop talking to me, now I will just take a rest. I grab Cub put him next to me as we both fell asleep.