𝐏𝐞𝐭

He took my hand walking me back down the long hallway. We walked silently until we reached the end of the hallway outside the door leading back to the large room with the extravagant throne. The boy turned his body to face me putting hands on my shoulders.

"When we enter that room you will walk behind me. You will not speak unless I say so. And you will not talk back against anyone. Do you understand?" he asked me. What was this the Victorian era? I mean who did he think he was. Oh wait never-mind, makes sense.

"Do you understand?" he repeated himself, his voice deeper and more serious this time. I looked into his eyes about to reciprocate in an equally snarky remark, but I found myself speechless and simply nodding to his demands. What the hell, I'm never speechless.

As we entered the room I looked at the once empty hall that was now filled to the edges with people that looked more like monsters than men. At the center of the talkative was three tall monstrous looking men, who each had a crown appearing to be growing out of their skull itself. As the literal king of hell led the way I followed close behind. There's definitely something about having at least fifty demons of hell staring at you. Feeling myself begin to become very nervous I began to walk faster behind him almost stepping on him at least twice. He turned his head narrowing his eyes at me and gritting his jaw. I gulped stopping in my steps. He rolled his eyes as he took my hand in his wrapping his warmth around my shaking hand. He continued walking, the stares from the literal demons becoming more confused than before. Finally reaching the center of the room to the steps of the throne, the boy lifted his hand helping me up the stairs before himself. He left me standing beside his throne as he sat in the gold seat.

"Your honor" one of the weird crown looking demons said slightly bowing towards the boy. The boy nodded towards him.

"Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Purson, and the rest of the infernal court may I ask what the honor is" The boy said as he looked around the room.

"Ah yes we found it important that we may start" Beelzebub stopped talking as he looked upon my face.

"Your sire do you think maybe it would be best for us to continue this discussion without any pets" Purson added adding a horrible cackle to the end, followed by the entire court's laughter. I opened my mouth instinctively but before I could indulge myself in telling this bastard off the boy stood.

"Purson I believe you have forgotten yourself. Do you not believe it is within my jurisdiction to choose who may and who may not listen to our conversations?" the boy said looking towards the crowd. Looking down I smirked a bit finding it quite amusing.

"Yes Caliban but-" Asmodeus started but was cut off by Caliban's booming voice.

"I do not ask for your opinion. If i were to be interested in your opinion I would have asked. And as for my pet" Caliban spit back at the crowd turning towards me with a cocky smirk.

"I can allow her to hear what I want and I can do with her as I want. So there will be no more discussion of this" Caliban said making his demand final and concrete.

"In fact this infernal court is dismissed, you've seemed to forget yourselves so until you do" he said as he with one hand waved them off and with the other flick of the hand sent the two large wooden doors into Pandemonium flying open. Quickly the room thinned out and finally last to leave were the three "kings" of hell.

"So your names Caliban" I questioned him smirking as I tapped my arm. The name suited him, and for some reason I liked the taste of his name in my mouth. What is wrong with me!

"Thats my name don't wear it out, my pet" he said back to me, the words coming out like pure venom. Caliban turned to face me with a smirk upon his lips. Slowly breathing in and out I glared at him.

"Aww don't look at me like that" he said taunting me. Without thinking my hand flew through the air connecting with his cheek. My hand fell back to my side and now my expression of annoyance and hate was instead replaced with terror and a slight pain from the connection of skin. Looking up from the impact Caliban shook his head smirking.

"What is it with girls like you" he said as he pulled my hand to his mouth kissing the inside of my wrist and then letting it fall once again. A certain fury was in his eyes but I couldn't place it between anger or excitement. I quickly backed away from him but he followed. Angered by his persistence I turned away from him beginning to walk forward away from him. Once again Caliban rushed to hold onto the left wrist and this time I wasn't having it. I swung again with my right hand this time not hitting him but instead being stopped by his large hand. Clutching my wrist he pulled my body close to his causing me to have to tilt my entire back to look into his eyes. In shock I stood there breathlessly waiting for his next move. I mean he must have been kidding, he's acting a bit too forward to actually be king.

"Your lucky you met me first, anyone one else would have thrown you to the pits" he said tangling a piece of my blonde hair in between his fingers as he looked down at me.

"Now you know my name may I ask your's, or should I continue calling you as my pet?" he said smirking once again. Didn't he realize this was the exact thing that made me smack him the first time.

"Rowan I mean Rory" I answered him. He smiled at my response dropping the piece of hair and now touching my cheek.

"Rowan meaning red headed, doesn't seem to suit you" he laughed. I scoffed at his response. What would he have rather me be named dumb blonde? 

 What would he have rather me be named dumb blonde?