𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭

Lifting my head to look into his eyes I scoffed with disappointment. Caliban lightly rubbed my check with his thumb making his way down to my jaw line and then to my bottom lip. Opening my mouth slightly I fell speechless as I waited for his next move. Licking his lips and moving them together to distribute the moisture he leaned down close to my own. As I began to fear as well as anticipate his lips he let out a small breath, warming my lips with an odd comfort, and then pulling away. Taking his thumb away from my lip he pulled away running his hand through his blonde locks and confusing me even more than before. Looking at me with regret he pressed his lips together in a straight line before he began to speak.

"It's around ten pm in the mortal realm" he stated and I eyed him with an aloof expression. What was he trying to get at I wondered as I pressed my lips together remembering the warmth he had brought to me seconds before.

"I'm assuming you would want to clean up and sleep soon" he said with a sort of compassion mixed with a coolness only he could have pulled off. Slowly I nodded my head in agreement with his statement. Following him down the long hallway, that reminded me more of painting than a real life place, I analyzed Caliban from behind. He was tall and had a nice figure. I mean his personality ruined it but I wasn't about to lie to myself that he wasn't fit. As he walked his back stood straight, his muscles tight not from flexing but just because they were. When we entered the room once again, he continued towards a smaller door that slid open revealing towels and shower essentials. Handing me a light cotton towel with small flecks that looked a bit like sand on it he pointed just across the way to an open door that inside showed a luxurious looking bathroom with marble counter tops with small flecks of gold buried within the rock and glass topping. As his face disappeared through the closing door the more his face was ingrained in my mind. Quickly starting the shower the cascade of water hitting the tiled floor brought my mind back to reality momentarily. Slowly undressing from the tight dress Caliban had handed me earlier that evening. While untying the back of the dress I felt his hand instead of mine tugging and pulling at the strings. Shakily breathing out I slipped the now untied dress of my body along with my undergarments laying them on the counter. Slipping into the wet area of the bathroom I let my hands run under the water feeling the warmth. Walking into the falling droplets of water I felt my entire body loosen and relax against the beats of water. The water wetting my long light brown lashes making it almost impossible to comfortably open my eyes, I wiped the water from under my eyes. The water darkened my light blonde hair to now look as if it were naturally brown.

After a slow shower I turned the nod to the shower nozzle letting the water come to halt. Stepping out of the shower I took my towel wrapping it around my damp body. Looking at the counter I sighed realizing I lacked a pair of pajamas. Opening the door slightly my eyes met with Caliban's as he quickly turned his head to look at the door.

"Could I have something to sleep in?'' I asked in an awkward voice he nodded slightly pulling a piece of his hair behind his ear and out of his eyes. He swiftly moved towards the burrow taking out what looked like a large cotton yellow shirt and a pair of forest green shorts.

"This is about all I got, I'm not one to keep women's clothes on me" he stated handing me the small weight of clothing. I nodded thankfully my senses being overwhelmed by the thought of wearing clothing that had touched the King of Hell. Putting the shirt over my wet hair I let my hair swing over my face, drops of water cooling my neck and causing shivers down my spine. Putting the hem of the yellow colored shirt to my bridge of my nose I took in the pleasant smell of cologne. Letting the shirt drop from my nose and pulled on the shorts walking out of the bathroom, towards the middle of the room when Caliban stood. Turning he looked down on my body lingering at the drops of water that sprayed the yellow tee. I felt myself becoming heated under his stare.

"Uhm so you can sleep on the bed" he said shyly as he ran his fingers through his hair, taking his eyes away from his shirt he brought his eyes now looking into my own.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I'm the king of hell, and well i'm made of clay so I don't need sleep" he stated shrugging his shoulders at my question.

"Then why have a bed" I asked and he furrowed his brows in an awkward expression.

"I never said that I didn't like the feeling of sleep" he stated looking at the bed behind him. His eyes turned back to me giving me chills down my spine as I felt his dark eyes look into my own.

"You could sleep on the bed" I said in a pure tone. I mean it was his bed why should I take it from him. Caliban raised his eyebrow suggestively causing me to realize what he thought I meant.

"NO" I said in a serious tone but he chuckled at my response stepping towards me until he was invading my personal space to the point where i was almost tipping. Caliban wrapped his arms around my back pulling me close to his chest. Awkwardly laughing I pushed away but was overpowered by him and slowly he walked backward towards his bed. Suddenly I felt his body completely turn causing me to fall, my back onto the bed. Gasping for air I looked up at the roof of the the room slowly lifting my head to look at Caliban, but he was nowhere to be found. Slowly breathing up I layed back onto the bed shifting myself under the covers, falling into a deep sleep.