Epilogue - Vacation

Regina stepped out onto the balcony and leaned against the railing. A soft sea breeze blew past her, toying with the strands of hair too short to fit in her ponytail. She looked at the expanse of golden sand stretched out before her, following it until she found where it met the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. Waves gently rolled onto the sand before receding back out, as if beckoning her to come into the ocean.

She heard the door open and then close behind her so she wasn't surprised when two strong arms wrapped around her a few seconds later. "Enjoying the view?" Robin asked her, kissing her shoulder.

"I know your house has a great view of the ocean but there's just something...different...about this one," she said, leaning against him. "It's so beautiful and so peaceful."

He hummed, kissing the side of her head. "I agree."

They stood like that for a little bit longer, watching the tide come in. She then asked: "What are the boys doing?"

"Emma and Mum took them to the pool," he replied. "Mum's going to watch them while Emma enjoys the swim up bar."

"The swim up bar did sound enticing," Regina said. "And I trust her to not get completely drunk while around the boys. Or in the water."

Robin chuckled. "I think you're missing the more obvious point."

"Which is?" she asked.

"That we have this entire villa to ourselves for a good hour or so," he told her, gently turning her to face him. He grinned. "How do you propose we pass the time?"

She leaned against him, smiling coyly. "Oh, I think I can think of something."

"I hope this something involves the bedroom," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"The bedroom, the bathroom, the living room...I'm flexible," she replied. She then lowered her voice as she said: "Very flexible."

He swallowed before scooping her up into his arms. "I need you. Now."

Regina laughed as he carried her into the large master bedroom in the villa. She looked over to find rose petals scattered over the comforter on the bed before glancing up at him. "Looks like someone planned ahead."

"I wanted us to start our vacation off on the right foot," he explained, gently lying her on the bed. "We may be with our family, but I still want this to be romantic."

She kissed his cheek. "You are the best, Robin Locksley."

"I try," he replied, pretending to be embarrassed and modest. She found it adorable.

He laid her down on the bed before closing the door. "Just in case," he said as he climbed onto the bed.

She nodded before smirking. "Now what?"

"I think you know what," he replied, gently running his fingers along her leg. She spread her legs out more, the skirt of her dress riding up and revealing her lacy panties. He hummed. "Sexy."

She grinned. "If you like these, wait until you see the thongs I've packed."

He paused, his mouth hanging open. "The what?"

"You heard me," she said, rising onto her knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know how much you love my ass..."

"You do have an amazing arse," he agreed, hands toying with the knot holding up her dress. "But I love all of you."

She pressed her forehead against his. "I love all of you too. But right now, I'm particularly partial to your cock."

He hummed. "That's good. Because it's partial to you right now."