I gain a cover better than a raincoat

Annabeth said that the best possible thing I could do right now was hide, so I did. Only I may have hid too well. She still hasn't found me, and it's been two months, I'm scared she might be dead.

See, I talked to Iris, and she gave me the ability to change my appearance and age at will. Though I only have two forms; 17 year old me, and Tony Stark.

He's a cover.

A son of Bellona helped to hide me, I believe he goes by the name of Nicolas Fury. After he swore to secrecy on the river Styx, I began to live this new life that he had created out of thin air.

The first thing I did, was meet the Avengers.

Most of them automatically hated me, and I couldn't understand why, until I remembered my cover story. Multi billionaire who makes weapons. I think I'd hate myself too.

Over time, I made friends with Birdguy, Clint. And I was pretty sure he was keeping a major secret from his team, I knew a son of Apollo when I saw one.

And some of his fighting techniques?

They were centuries old, only taught at camp.

Time passed quickly, and over the years we all had our petty little squabbles. Annabeth never came for me, though. And I was beginning to fear for the worst.

Around the time that Cap started breaking laws and whatnot, Nico called me to Camp Jupiter, so the son of Nemesis played Stark himself.

When that whole issue was over, and I had invited all of the rouge Avengers back to the tower and tried to fix all of the mess that blasted son of Nemesis made, everything was fine, aside from me.

But the other Avengers didn't know.

Aside from maybe the spies, seeing as they could probably see that I had a giant hole in my heart.