I don't think he's okay

The Avengers stood facing down Thanos. I stood next to Thor, and we prepared to fight.

Looking back at my troops, I did a sound off in my head.

Thor, was standing rigid next to me - with Loki swirling in his green magic in a shield around us flung over his shoulder. As I spun to face him, Peter put his hands up in surrender position, and I couldn't tell why until I saw Shuri sitting on the ship bench playing a banana xylophone, with Groot singing "I am Groot!" To the tune of Despacito.

Natasha was smacking the guardians into shape, trying to stop the raccoon from stealing Buckys arm. Bucky was peacefully sleeping with half a French braid in his hair, which Peter had put down to stick his hands in the air.

From the looks of it, Bruce still had control over hulk, and was hunched over next to Dr Strange who was frowning at a map.

Hawkeye was sitting on top of an upturned park bench, his explosive aquamarine arrows aimed toward the oncoming threat of Thanos. Behind him, hunched up coughing, was the most useless Avenger. Tony Stark. He had piloted the quinjet over, and that was pretty much all the use he was going to be in the fight. His Ironman armour was dangerous to wear if he was this sick.

As the blue ship that we knew held our reckoning approached, our ranks gathered at the foot of the enourmous gold landing platform.

Behind him, he could hear Tony muttering, "stupid body every time I try to shift you get sick! So weak! So useless!"

Completely misinterpreting his words, Steve agreed with him. In his head, of course. He was—in his own words—to polite to say it aloud.

As the impending doom literally descended from the sky, Steve promised himself that he would put up a good fight. His troops would fight to the death him, and they all knew it might come to that.

From his standing point, he watched, as the giant purple giant emerged from his ship. Thanos still looked like a giant dooshbag, still purple. Still with the rumpled chin. Still with the snear.

"I see your a quiet lot today. Ready to see equality?"

Ready to see red, more like it.

"I bought my friends, the Taiqads. They are eager to help me fight. To see equality on not only earth, but all worlds." He raised his arm, "when I snap my fingers, all of life will see equality!"

Steve frowned, and shouted hurriedly to Loki, whose cloaking magic was wavering and flashing distressingly. "What's wrong?"

"Some strong magic is blocking mine!"

"Dammit sorry!" Cried Tony from his place crunched in fatal position. For a second Steve thought that Tony was talking to someone else, and then realised he was looking straight at Loki. 

Face scrunched in concentration, Steve watch Mr Pathetic grind his teeth and then open his eyes in a smile. "Is that better?"

Loki, who had previously been looking at Stark with an incredulously raised eyebrow, gave a grunt of appreciation, and the glowing shield righted itself once more. 

At that moment, not only did Thanos start talking once more, but Stark started glowing. And he didn't just mean 'giving off a faint pink colour,' he meant full on glowing a shade of sea color that seemed to swirl - the shade of the indesisive sea. The angry sea. 

"Are you okay??" Peter asked, who was now threading alien flowers through Buckys hair, while singing Baby Shark along with Shuri and Groot as best he could with flowers in his mouth. "Mr Stark??" 

Steve turned his gaze back to the glowing guy. "Back off!" Stark said in a voice that resembled an adsolesent teens. "If you're too close you'll get soaked!"

Everyone took a step back, including Steve, though more out of suprise than obedience.

"I don't think he's okay." Remarked Peter, who was standing a good distance further away than before spitting green and pink blobs onto the sandy planet - Bucky had woken up and started shoving the remaining flowers into his mouth.

It was then that the cyclone began to circle them, spiralling closer and closer.

And then, while it circled, the air turned colder. An ear splitting scream caved a path through the air, and they all turned to face Tony.