47. maybe you'll like it, eds

by: yallreddieforthis

❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁

"You want to lick my asshole?"

This had all begun half an hour prior when Eddie and Richie were in the midst of a heated makeout session and Richie had shyly—an emotion Eddie didn't know his boyfriend possessed—asked Eddie if they could 'try something new'. Eddie considered himself a fairly open person and every sexual fantasy Richie had sprung on him in the past had all been enjoyed and, more often than not, repeated so he gave him a warm smile and asked him what it was. He didn't expect it to be so... weird, though.

"You can shower first if you want, it'll be clean!" Richie said defensively, now looking across the room to his boyfriend who had jumped off the bed and started pacing.

"Shower if I want? As in you weren't planning on me showering in the first place?!" He shouts in his shrill voice. He ran his fingers through his hair as his brain flipped through how many germs and bacteria would've been involved in that.

Richie stood up and stepped across the room to place his hands on Eddie's shoulders in the hopes of calming him down. He wouldn't want to be the cause of an asthma attack. "If you don't want to do it, we don't have to... It was just a suggestion, Eds," he says slowly.

Eddie bit the inside of his cheek but he had given up on trying to get him to stop calling him that. "Why do you want to do it anyway...?" he asks quietly. Richie smiled to himself because that meant he was considering it.

"I saw it in some magazines, it looked hot... And if I'm comfortable sticking my dick in there then why not my tongue?"

Eddie looks at him incredulously. "That's... that's not even in the same category! We use condoms! Do you know how many diseases you can probably get from that? You-" Richie decided to cut him off before his head exploded.

"Eds, babe, hun, darling, love of my life, apple to my-" Richie! "If there was anyone I'd trust to put my tongue inside, it's you. You wanna know why? Because you're insane." Eddie frowns and crosses his arms. "and, I know you'll take any precautions necessary to make sure this is clean and safe." Richie had Eddie's face in his hands now and he was looking down at him with an affectionate smile. "C'mon... Maybe you'll like it, Eds."

Eddie stood in place stubbornly for a moment but then Richie started leaving gentle kisses across his forehead and nose. "Fine!" he groaned and stomped off to the bathroom. Richie just laughed and watched his cute bum as he slammed the door behind him from across the hall.

'Why did I even say yes to this? What if this was all just a joke and he's going to make fun of me after? No, Richie is a dick but he wouldn't do that... I hope.' After a generous 1-hour long shower Eddie put on what Richie called his 'sex pajamas' which consisted of one of Richie's old t-shirts and a pair of boxers.

'Please explain to me how these are 'sex pajamas', Richie'

'You always wear them before sex because you know how fucking cute you look in them'

'No, they're just the only clothes that won't matter when you stain them and make them stink worse than a washing machine could handle so I wear them before you mount me'

Of course, that conversation ended with fantastic sex and Eddie revealing that yes, he wore them because he knew he looked cute in them.

Eddie grimaced and waved his hand in front of him when he entered the room to try and clear the cloud in front of him. Richie was sitting by his open window so he could smoke out of it and even in the dim moonlight, Eddie could count every freckle on his face from across the room. A few were replaced with subtle dimples as Richie turned to him with his usual shit-eating grin.