86. the way you want to

by: sevlinripley

(change this one from dom eddie to dom richie soz)

❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁❀✿❁

The door squeaked open, weather-stripping rubber shucking along the cement step before Richie heard food steps descending the stairs, and the door fall, heavily, back into place. "I'm under the car, Eds," Richie said, throwing his voice out so Eddie could hear him. He was certain it need not be said, because if Richie wasn't under the hood, he was usually under the entire thing. He had a light on the opposite side, pointing up at the undercarriage so he could see what he was doing.

Eddie made a small noise in response, but Richie was quick to add, "Hey, can you hand me something if I describe it to you?"

Having found the can of spray Richie needed, Eddie pulled the extra creeper closer to the car with his foot before lying on it, chest-down. He handed Richie the WD-40 and bit into the side of his lower lip as he rest his cheek over his folded arms. "Daddy," Eddie asked, soft, a small smirk pulling up the corner of his mouth, belying the tone of his voice.

It punched some of the air from Richie's lungs, and had him pausing over the task.

So it was going to be that kind of day...

Swallowing thickly, Richie said, rough, "One second, angel..." He didn't want the sound of the spray interrupting Eddie, and he didn't want to accidentally spray the nuts and bolts where he intended to use rubberized spray, instead. Typical springtime maintenance that Richie could do with his eyes closed, but, already, his body was trying to distract him.

Working section by section, it took a minute for him to finish the part of the truck he was on. At least he found a good stopping point, so that he could return and finish the project later. Richie turned his head to the side, giving Eddie a soft smile, and set the can down, which let Eddie know he could speak again. Eddie who, in Richie's peripheral, had been shifting his hips against the edge of the creeper, catching Richie's breath and making him bite into his tongue so he could continue focusing as his blood started rushing in his ears.

Cheeks slightly flushed, Eddie bore his eyes into Richie , and said, hurtling his voice into a huffy whine, "I'm bored."

Ah. Yeah, Eddie was bored. Often. It still made Richie smile around a laugh. "Well, did you try reading a book...?"

Eddie rolled his eyes before rolling over onto his side, fist propping him up against the side of his head, arm stretched out, revealing the long line of his hardening cock trapped beneath the fabric of his sweats. Richie dropped his head back at the sight, looking up at the carriage, grateful when Eddie used a completely lack-luster voice to say, "And make myself even more bored? Great idea, pops." He had to bite back a laugh at 'pops', shaking his head against his own creeper, as Eddie stuck a foot out, calling Richie's gaze back his way.

Sucking in a deep breath, Richie looked, and wrapped his hand around Eddie's ankle from underneath. Then, already expecting an excuse, offered, "Take your bike out, then."

"Too hot," Eddie said, reaching out with his long arm to grab at Richie's thigh, using his hold, and Richie's along his ankle, to pull himself closer so that he could rub the side of his face against Richie's jean-clad knee. He trailed his hand up the in-seam of Richie's leg, before feeling at him with the base of his palm. Smirking wider, and dropping his eyelids in a pretty flutter at Richie's sharp intake of breath.

Despite his bullshit of an answer - the weather being damn near perfect for a bike ride - Richie rubbed his lips together, before tilting his head up to look into Eddie's eyes more clearly, and said, playful, "Fine; I give. How can daddy help you, baby?"