2. the temple

Among the snowy cliff's of Mt. Glenn stood a old stone temple Covered by the ice that befell the mountain a few days earlier. The hulking monument looked abandoned for years giving it the appearance of ruin and decay. For it was one of the remaining temples from a time long gone, the day was a clear day the sun shined on the fresh white sheet of snow. At the entrance of the colossal structure stood a man dressed in spectacular yellow commander attire with glorious metals gleaming in the light of the sunlight. The only oddity out of the man's appearance is his face or better yet lack there of instead of a face there where three dots arranged to look like a face. This was pandora's actor doing his usual daily routine of enjoying the fresh cold air and keeping watch for humans or any other unwanted guest from entering the temple of the supreme ones.

He calls it shining hope, but aura and mare shoot down his name for the final resting place of the supreme beings. After the battle that took ainz ool gown from the people of nazerick, there was chaos amongst the ranks of the tomb many of the citizens and guardians wanted to either leave or was unsure what to do. When all hope was lost at it's brink, but as this was his calling he magnifficently stood up and brought many of nazerick's forces together and decided to go into hiding and build up power and forces. Half of the populace of the tomb have abandoned the tomb and decided to live among the humans and faunus. Though pandora didn't want any of them to tell the enemy any of they're secrets, so he offered many of them memory wipes.

They may of not have believed in ainz's final words to the world but almost all of them wanted their memories back is ainz did return. Especially albedo who was the most effected by ainz death......

As if all of a sudden a burst of magic energy erupted close to the temple it was so powerful that it knocked pandora's actor into a pillar leaving a imprint of his back into it. Pandora was not harmed but what ever pain he felt, quickly was replaced with joy and excitement. He knew the power all to well the imposing and overwhelming power of his lord.

Meanwhile in Vale

Shalltear or Emily as the humans called her got off the train onto the platform for Vale, she was currently dealing with some business associates for her company Lotus. Inc. As she was about to leave to her meeting she felt a surge of magic, at the familair overpowering presence she smirked and promptly had a accident in her trousers.

Lost treasures and antiques

John was slowly wiping the counter of the front desk near the entrance to the antique shop. He didn't know if what they had were antiques or very old junk, since many of the furniture was just broken or have termites living inside of them. He sighed as he went back to his and began to take inventory, till he felt a overpowering energy coming from Mount Glenn. As if flood gates opened inside of his mind many images of him serving his lord always loyal to his lord....lord momanga . In his little awakening he fell to the floor knocking over a shelf with priceless glass bowls and center pieces that shattered on impact. As he lay there, his vision began to blacken till he was fast asleep.

Beacon Academy 

Glynda goodwitch was patrolling the halls making sure that there are no trouble makers who would wonder the halls terrorizing the other students like cardin windchester. As if on cue she fainted in the hallway.