4. the return

Yang stood there unable to comprehend what just happened, one moment she was going to be skewered like a pig only to be saved at the last minute. Weiss and Blake were not doing any better they were shocked that someone is up this high and was able to block both of they're attacks. While they were in the middle of they're pondering a light chuckle came from the direction of where the chain was cast. Crunching of the fresh snow of the mountain verifying the person is approaching them. Blake ,weiss, and yang prepared themselves for who was coming , they were shocked when they say a young boy come over the ridge.

???: hehe when I went on my walk today I didn't expect to find a bunch of pests up here

Making everyone to do a double take at the feminine voice coming from this little boy. This little 'boy' was aura the co guardian of the 6th floor in her white sleeveless suit and red pants. The floor guardian approached the once former teammates while pulling in her wip around her fist. All the while having a smile on her face, the cold mountain wind blew through her blonde hair.

Weiss: this does not involve you leave now and you will..

Aura: I'll stop you right there as much as I think it's cute for you younglings to think you have control but it's annoying.

Weiss: ugh fine if you won't leave then we will have to kill you to!!

???: that is highly unlikely

Aura chuckled at the heiresses displeasure as Blake prepared another attack only for another voice come from another direction. One that screamed authority and power, they heard loud foot steps coming from behind yang. From the snowy a slopes they saw blue chitin like armour rise above the snow pile, the creature resembled a giant humanoid insect that towered over them all. His armour gleamed in the sunlight as cold wisps of frost slowly emanated from the light blue chitin, but what got they're attention was the blooded figure in one of his four arms. The blood seemed to be hidden by the red clothing of the individual along with the cape. The person's gray hair cascaded down her pale face that matched the snow, there was two black markes coming down her forehead ending in pointed edges.

Weiss and Blake did not recognize that the being in the creatures arm was really Ruby rose except for yang who was currently looking over her shoulder and rightfully panicking. At the sight of her changed sister she would have accused the giant bug man but she was to tired to.

???:Aura the Master is severely wounded

Aura: huh!??? That thing is lord ainz!?

Aura said as she motioned to the unconscious body of Ruby rose. Only for the creature to node at the small trap who only had a face of shock and amazement.

Aura: but it's not you know!!

She motioned her hands to try and express a big skeleton elder lich only for the creature to release cold steam from it's head.

???: I know aura, that's why I'm taking her back to the temple to have pandora's actor look into this creatures magic

The creature turned it's head towards yang and lifted one of it's free hands and pointed towards yang.

???: she'll come to

Yang: what but...

Before yang could say anything the creature brought it's hand down and knocked her out. It grabbed her with his other free arm and opened a gate.

Aura: fine cocytus but what do I do with these other ones

The creature turned it's head toward her motioned another direction.

Cocytus: you two will figure out what to do with them

Blake:two?

Just then laughter came from behind weiss and Blake, they were stunned when they say a woman in a red business suit flying toward them. They were barely able to move out of the way in time before she ran into them. She gently floated in the air as the two tried to catch their bearings, all the while she had a huge smile on her face.

Shalltear: I hope I'm not late for the party