6. uniform

Cocytus stood in the throne room with Pandora's actor discussing a way to verify whether or not if the girl was ainz or not so pandora's actor brought the staff of ainz ool gown. Only the supreme beings can use it so if the girl can summon it to her side and cast a spell then that would be proof enough that she is they're long deceased leader, they have gathered the many makes and butlers into the throne room to see the verdict.  As they talked among one another footsteps approached them slow and rythmatic, the others have all but stopped talking as they saw a massive woman in torn clothing walk toward them. It intimidated many in the room say for a few, the woman dressed in scraps of her former clothing. She reached her hand out and the world item flew toward her upon contact with her hand the screams of the lost souls came from the top as she walked passed them to the throne and sat upon it. While many of the occupants kneeled at they're lord's return while many cheered and clapped at the turn of events even tears were shed. Till she raised her hand and everyone went quiet.

Momonga popped her neck and stretched her arms resulting in a auditable pop, which made many of the woman and men in the room blush. After she was done stretching she took in a deep breath and said with a visible smile on her face.

Momonga(in ainz voice): did you miss me?

At those four words the entire throne room erupted into cheers and celebration only for momanga to raise her hand again to quiet them down once again.

Momonga (ainz voice): I know this is a joyous occasion and I know that you all are very happy about my return.

She said looking at the crowd before continuing.

Momonga(ainz voice): but I *cough* *cough

Momonga: sorry but doing that voice is tiresome so I'll just use this voice ok?

Momonga's voice sounded like a very mature and authoritative middle aged woman even though she is still technically a teenager. Everyone was talking among one another but they did not provide a answer so momanga took that as a yes and continued on with her speech.

Momonga: where was I yes I would recommend we talk about the current conditions of the tomb and it's assets so I and the  floor guardians can improve and fix it so we may reach the point of stability where we were years ago.

Momonga was beginning to sweet now that the whole room fell silent and all eyes and ears were on her. The Ruby part of her was beginning come out of her, she cleared her throat and decided to the speech.

Momonga: well since you all are Uuuh... such loyal and humble servants to the tomb I'll allow you to celebrate while I go put on some  more desirable robes and discuss future plans for the tomb with the current overseer and floor guardians.

Momonga said getting off the throne using the staff to pick herself off the throne and began to exit to the door to the left of the throne. While pandora's actor and the remaining floor guardians followed as they left momanga could have sworn that she saw a penguin holding a champagne bottle. Before the throne room erupted into cheers as the celebration went on their way.

With momonga

They walked till momonga reached her quarters and went inside while simultaneously talking to them as she got dressed (top picture) she did not like it since well it showed a little to much skin so she planned on getting a t-shirt and cover the exposed parts.

Momonga: how are the current expenses of the tomb thus far?

Pandora's actor: we have about half as much gold as per the time of your passing due to repairs and other costs

He said saluting cocytus was there at the side of the door waiting for they're mistress.

Momanga: hmm I've noticed that they're are less of you then I remember can you explain that to me

Shalltear: most certainly mistress~~

Upon hearing that voice the first thought that came to mind was 'oh God please' before continuing to get all the accessories that was her old robe and attire.

Momonga: go ahead

Shalltear: due to your recent death many of the maids and some of the guardians decided to leave, so just as a precautionary measure we erased they're memories and changed their appearance so that way they can blend in to the human society 'I don't know why' but we went through with it and implanted new memories so it would be believable. Along with forged papers and birth certificates

Momanga winced at the information that was given to her as she stepped out of the room and shalltear squealed at the sight of her mistresses cleavage. Cocytus let out a bit of frost, so Ruby decided to go back into the room and came out with a t-shirt saying 'I ♡ nazerick' covering her now perky breasts. Only to get a 'awww' from shalltear

Momanga: focus shalltear who had they're memories wiped?

Shalltear(while having a nosebleed): well sebas tian, lupasregina, albedo, and Demiurge from what I remember but I do have records of the ones who left.

Momanga let a relieved sigh knowing they at least kept tabs on them and not just throw them out there and hope for the best who knows what could have happened. Just then a loud..

*crash*

Could be heard down the hallway and a blonde haired brawler came to view wearing a maid uniform and blouse.