Flipping Out

Getting to his new school had to have been the funniest thing that ever happened to Blackie. McGonagall had sent him to the platform half an hour early because she left half an hour early for work. During that half an hour, there was no train. Because half an hour actually meant until the train got there! And the train spent another half hour waiting for people to board. So he found a compartment perfectly in the center of the train, and shoved his trunk in front of the door. He then stared through the window and watched people try to get in. Such a simple game was able to entertain him for all the eight hour train ride. His 'fun' standards were really low. Then they got into boats to travel across a big lake. Some kid who was scrambling to get away from him fell fell into a boat which caused the people who hadn't see his scar yet to laugh. The girl got angry and rose her wand to shoot a spell at him but she was shaking so much she dropped it into the water. Only half of the people were in boats by then but the boats were enchanted to leave at a certain time so half of the first years were stuck. Stuck by a suddenly empty train track, giant murky lake, and a dark forest to be exact.
"Fuck."
Everyone turned to Blackie. Most screamed. He groaned.
"Honestly, well I agree that this would be the perfect time to kill someone, I am not an evil murdery bastard. Actually I might be a bastard. Not sure."
Everyone ran down the path they had seen the carriages go down. Not wanting to be left behind, he followed.

He wrote down everyone and their house. That was the first thing those who recognized him noticed. When they tore their eyes off his hands they saw how he looked. Hadrian was short, lean and you could tell from his stance he had physical power. His hair was black and messy. If you got a chance to see his face your eyes would first be drawn to his. For they were glowing, all too knowing, terrifying green eyes rimmed by thick, dark lashes. Not the type of eyes that looked into your soul and knew everything, they were the type that promised pain if you didn't tell them yourself. Those eyes had no business on a little boy's face. Not until the little boy lifted his head and a lighting symbol scar became apparent on his brow.

<><><><>

   I meant to write the sorting, but I just couldn't seem to. Instead you'll have to settle for this little mini chapter. One final chance to vote! I changed one sorting and put Lavender Brown in Ravenclaw. Her spot in Gryfindor will be taken by former Ravenclaw Lisa Turpin.