part 26

After fumbling with the keys for some time, I finally managed to fit the dumb piece of metal into the other piece of metal. I sighed as the door still didn't open. The new locks he put in are way too good at keeping people out. It's crazy that when he does it the door opens easily, but when I try, it's like it's superglued down.

Okay I may be a little tipsy and just can't figure out which key goes where.

Once I finally opened the door, I made my way inside and locked the damn door I worked so hard to unlock. I haphazardly threw the keys into a nearby bowl and slipped off my sandals. I walked toward the living, which was currently emitting what sounded like fake gun shots. I chuckled as Tzuyu came into my view, playing, ironically, Mafia.

"So, is that where you learned all your tricks?" I teased as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"100%" he replied, swinging his arm around me to bring me closer after pausing his game.

"Maybe I should give it a shot,"

He grinned, liking the fact he could teach me something. "I'd love to, but another time. I have plans for tonight."

"Plans?" I raised one eyebrow.

"Yep, lots of plans with you," he chuckled.

"Do any of them involve a bit of a workout?" I teasingly pulled my leg up over his, purposefully shifting my dress higher up my thigh. His eyes glanced downward and out of instinct placed his palm on the now bare skin.

"Maybe a little later into the night," he whispered, softly nibbling my neck, causing a gasp to escape my lips.

"So, what is so important that it has to happen before I get you into bed?"

"It's a surprise, but you'll like it,"

~*~

"Ow," I mumbled as I stepped on my own foot for the third time now.

A deep chuckle behind me sent a shiver down my spine. "Dame, you're bad at this," he commented.

"Sorry, I'm not used to walking around with hands over my eyes," I retorted.

I felt a small, quick peck on the side of my forehead before he whispered, "just keep walking forward. We're almost there."

"I hope so," I mumbled.

"Okay, here," he said as he stopped walking causing steps to come to a halt as well. "On the count of three I'm going to move my hands, but keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them, okay?"

"Okay," I shrugged.

I heard some muffled swear words and something that sounded like a tarp being pulled back. Then, some crinkling sound got my attention. What in the world could he be doing? I shivered as a gust of cold air hit me. Why do I feel like we're in his garage?

"Okay, open them!" He cheerfully exclaimed.

I slowly blinked my eyes open to see something I definitely wasn't expecting. My hand flew to my mouth as my jaw dropped in surprise. I can't believe he did this.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Right there in front of me was a brand new black Alfa Romeo. On top of the hood sat a big red bow, while Tzuyu was standing right beside it, dangling a key from his hand. I can't believe he's doing this. I knew he saw all my hopes and dreams in the journal he read when we met, but I didn't know he would try to make them all come true. First the restaurant, now the car, I just wonder what is he planning with all the rest of them?

I couldn't contain my excitement anymore. I ran up to him and jumped so he could effortlessly catch me like he always does. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him so tight he probably could barely breathe. Luckily, he just laughed and hugged me back, not pass out from my hug of death.