Epilogue

"You so did not just do that!" I exclaimed as I brushed off the snow from my arm. "You just called for war," I said before picking up some snow, pressing it together to make a sphere, and throwing it as hard as I could at his back.

He chuckled as he ran behind a tree. I decided to hide behind the fountain since there was an endless supply of snow in front of me.

He took a peek out from behind the tree. "You know, I used to play baseball after soccer practice when I was in high school," he mentioned.

"You know, I don't really care," I muttered, earning a chuckle from him before he stopped when I threw a snowball and it landed right on his shoulder.

"Oh you're gonna get it now," he teased, grabbing snow from the ground near him.

I hid behind the fountain, making tons of snowballs and stock piling them for my battle plan.

"Sana," he called out. "You better watch out."

I giggled as I kept hiding behind the fountain, waiting for him to be caught off guard.

"You better not cry."

Trust me, you're gonna be the one crying after you lose the fight to a girl.

"You better not pout," he stated to sing.

Wait.

"I'm telling you why." He was getting closer, but I had to wait a little bit longer for my plan to work.

"The mafia king is coming to town-"

I cut off his singing by throwing a snowball right at his face. I started to flee, giggling while carrying four snowballs to ambush him with. He chased me throwing his only snowball and only hitting my back. I turned around and threw one at his chest.

I quickly ran to a tree and circled around it to throw my next snowball, but he was ready and ducked before it hit him. I groaned and kept running to another tree.

"I'm gonna get you," he teased, still chasing me without any snowballs for amo.

"Not before I throw all these," I quickly turned and hit him on the shoulder with my second to last snowball.

"Nice shot, but-"

I threw the last one, which hit his chest. He took a moment process that I just won the snowball fight and then decided to chase after me again.

My giggles floated through the chilly air as I "ran" from him. I knew he would catch me. He always did, but I liked to give him a run for his money sometimes.
Then, suddenly, I was tackled into a pile of fresh, soft snow. He flipped me over, so I laid on top of him, his arms wrapped around me.

"Gotcha," he teased.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes with a huge smile on my face. "I should remind you I won the snowball fight."

He laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, okay, Miss Sana the snowball queen."

"Hmm the snowball queen and the mafia king, huh?"

"Always," the playful smirk coming back. "Until next year."

"What do you mean until next year?" I scoffed.

"I'm going to kick your ass next year and I'll be the snowball king,"

"Please, I will always be the snowball queen and you know it," I smirked.

"We'll see," he raised an eyebrow.

~*~

I snuggled into my oversized sweater as I sat by the fire, waiting for Tzuyu. I heard footsteps walking closer to me and looked up to see the sexiest man I have ever seen. I will never get tired of looking at him, even when we're both old, I'll never forget how sexy he is to me right now and the way he looks at me.

He handed me a mug of hot chocolate and I thanked him, letting my hands absorb the heat raiding through the mug. I sighed in content, drinking the sugary drink by the warm fire with the man I love. I leaned on his shoulder and held his hand, playing with the ring around his left ring finger.

"How's the hot chocolate?" He asked.

"Amazing," I answered, honestly.

About a month ago, I was craving hot chocolate, and he told me he made the best in the world. I didn't believe him, so he decided to prove it to me. We didn't have the ingredients, so we both went out in the pouring rain to the store which was about a block down the street from our house. He picked out everything while I rode in the shopping cart. The paparazzi got some funny pictures of us.

As it turned out, he truly did make the best hot chocolate, whether that was because it was the best recipe or that I knew he made it. When it started snowing more, he started to make it as a surprise for me, and now we started drinking it by a fire every time we decided to go play in the snow this year.

"I love you so much, Tzuyu," I told him after a bit of comfortable silence.

"Trust me, I love you more, Sana," he said with such sincerity in his eyes.

Then, he lifted my sweater up a bit, and leaned down to kiss my still flat belly. "And, I am going to love and spoil you just like your mother."

~*~

A/N: two bonus chapters after this one. One will be for Momo and Dahyun. The other for ShinJi and Ryujin. Thank you so much for reading this book and I hope you all enjoyed it!