part 37

I woke up because of fingers gently brushing my hair away from my face. I blinked my eyes open to see the most gorgeous part of silver eyes I have ever seen. I let a small smile appear on my face as I relaxed against his warm that radiated off his naked chest against my own naked skin.

I let out a languorous sigh as I took a moment to enjoy the present situation: being cuddled up with the man of my dreams in one of the most romantic places in the world, surrounded by beautiful culture, nature, and architecture. Plus, in about an hour or so, I will be eating amazing greek breakfast.

I took a moment to observe Tzuyu. His skin was a shade darker due to all the sun exposure, making his eyes stand out even more. His messy dark hair laid across his forehead, making me want to run a hand through it. Even though he looked completely relaxed, for some reason, I felt like he was waiting for something, for me to do something.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"it's nothing," he dismissed. "I was just thinking about what we should do today."

"I don't know about you, but after last night, I'm pretty hungry."

His deep chuckled filled the room right after, his chest vibrating against my cheek. "What do you want to do after?"

"Hmmm...I liked laying on the beach yesterday."

"okay," he stroked my shoulder, barley touching his fingertips to my skin, sending a shiver down my spine. "There's this great beach about 10 minutes away by car. You can swim through caves and the sand is so white you can make a snowman out of it, but you have to be careful where you step since there are sea urchins everywhere."

I giggled before replying. "One time, I went sailing with some friends from college during spring break, and we all decided to jump off the boat and swim at night. But, the ocean was shallow where we were and I landed right on a sea urchin. One of my friends, who was a lifeguard during the summers, had to pluck the spikes from my foot. It was so gross."

His chuckled sounded again. "Let's not repeat that because I have no medical knowledge."

The first time we met came to mind, and I smiled at the way I never thought this would come from it. "Let's go get breakfast for now because I don't want to waterproof my gunshot wound right now." I still can't believe anything like that would ever come out of my mouth.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Much. I think being here is helping." I pecked his cheek before I made my way to the bathroom to shower and change.

Once I was finished, I came out of the bathroom to see Nick again after he joined me in the shower and left earlier than I did as always. In the morning, I can't not take 40 minute showers.

I looked at his face to find him searching mine for a reaction of some kind. What was he looking for? It seemed as if he didn't find what he was looking for and a small bit of disappointment flashed in his eyes before he smiled and held his hand out for me to take.
We walked together out of the villa and to a restaurant for breakfast. The man at the door looked up to us, straightened his back, and smiled.

"Καλημέρα κύριε κύριε, πώς είσαι," the man said in greek to Tzuyu. (Good morning, sir. How are you?)

"Πολύ καλά, ευχαριστώ." Tzuyu replied back to him before the man led us to the table. (Very well, thank you.)

"και συγχαρητήρια," the man said before he started to leave. (And congratulations)

"I didn't know you spoke greek," I started.