Chapter 1

Malcom's POV
I want her, i need her, everyday that goes by without her knowing what she means to me makes me want her more. I am desperate for her to want me back. Her delicious lips on mine, her body on mine, her moans from the pleasures I give her, I want her to scream my name the way I do hers when I touch myself.

"Bright?" Dani says with a concerned voice.

All i can think about is those lips wrapped around me.

"Earth to Malcolm."

Her saying my name snapped me out of my perverted thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry what's up"

"Um, well I know this is a little weird but Gil told me to watch you sleep."

"Why?"

I already know the reason but i want her to say it, it doesn't sound nearly as bad when it comes from her mouth. Her mouth. Fuck.

"Well, he told me you've been having nightmares of killing someone you loved, and he told me to watch you sleep."

"Oh." I can't think of any other words to say.

I can't think straight, all I can think about is slamming her against the door and kissing all over her body. Making her moan and scream my name.

"Yeah well I'll be over there around 8.Sound good"

"Yeah sure. See you then"

When she leaves I can barely breath, she literally takes my breath away. How am I going to control my thoughts. I need to stop thinking about fucking her and kissing all over her body. Making her know that I want her and that she wants me. I can't be just friends with her.

I get back to my place around 5 o'clock and i'm glad I am never messy because then I would have to clean it up. I decide to take a little nap before Dani comes over.

Dani's POV
I finally get to Bright's apartment building and walk up the stairs to his apartment. He told me a few hours ago that he left the door unlocked for me.

"Bright"

There is no answer so I decide to walk in. It is so clean and has always been clean. I forgot how OCD he was. I walk over to his bed to find him sleeping. He's cuddled up in his covers with his shirt off. I know I shouldn't be but I can't stop staring at how every time he twitches the way his muscles move in his back. I don't know how a person can look so cute and hot at the same time.

"Dani" Malcolm screams at the top of his lungs

Wait when Gil said he kept on having these nightmares that he killed someone he loved. Was it me?

"Malcolm" I say as I walk closer to his bed.

I sit down on the bed and try my best to wake him up but without scaring him too much.

"Daniii" he screams again. Not the way I was hoping he would scream my name.

When he sits up on the bed he stares at me for the longest time before i ask if he's okay.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm just really glad you are here."

I decide to hug Malcolm because I just wanted to ease his pain and his suffering from his dreams but it made me want him.

All I could think about in that moment was Malcolm screaming my name again but with pleasure instead of fear. He dug his head in my neck and after what seemed like a minute started kissing my neck and up and down my body. He pulled me across him to sit on his lap and started caressing my tongue as I did his.

I am on fire. I don't want to ruin our friendship that we already have, but the way he makes me feel. I have to tell him.

I am keeping most of my weight off of him until he notices and pushes my hips down so I can feel his erection against me. And starts rubbing his length against me.

He knows what he does to me, I know what I do to him. I want him so badly that I don't even know the reason why I haven't told him I liked him.

"I like you.... a lot" I moan.

"I want you so badly" Malcolm moans in my ear and it's like i just want to take off all his clothes and fuck him now.

"Wait...." I manage to say.

"No, I have waited 5 months waiting for this, to be able to feel you, taste you, and hear the pleasure I give you. I don't want to spend another minute without you knowing how much you mean to me."

I didn't know he had such a dirty mouth. It kinda turns me on. I'm glad i wasn't the only one wanting him. I'm happy he is as desperate for my touch as i am of his.

"Okay" I say taking off my shirt and jeans.