Chapter 2

Malcolm's POV
I fucking love this. She is literally perfect. I don't care about any consequences that will come tomorrow or if it will ruin our friendship, I just wanna spend tonight with her.

As soon as she takes off her shirt and pants she climbs back on top of me and quickly unbuttons my
pants so that I am only in my boxers.

"I fucking....love you.." I try to hold back but it slips
out.

"What? You love me?" Dani said in confusion.

"I mean, I do. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry."

"I fucking.....love you too..."

I pushed her off of me so I am now hovering over her. I can't get enough of her. She tastes so good. Like flowers. I kiss all over her body and it's like she's the only thing that makes everything better. My nightmares, my hallucinations, my dad, and the girl in the box, she just makes me forget everything.

"Malcolm"

"Did you hear that" I say looking around.

"No, I didn't hear anything" Dani says pulling me in to kiss her.

"Malcolm, it's Gil"

"Fuck, I heard that" Dani said pushing me off of her.

"Damn, I don't want you dressed I want you the way you were." I whisper.

"It's fine, I wanted the same thing but I have to leave. I'll see you tomorrow." Dani said kissing me quickly but passionately.

"Hey, Dani." Gil said surprised.

"Hey, Gil. Bye Gil." Dani said hurrying down the stairs.

"What was that all about?" Gil asked.

"I don't know really, she was acting really weird when she came here."